Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sagia Castaneda: Pitbull video girl

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yow!

I'm generally attracted to caucasian types, but, wow! Can you buy that or something? :whistle:

The funny thing is, yes she's sexy, but I can assure you, if you live in a city, there are women (plural)hotter than her, in your terms or mine. And, another happy fact, in 2, 5, 10 years, they will probably lose their looks while you (HOPEFULLY) will have increased your attractiveness.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like the whole 10lb's worth of makeup airbrushed look just too tacky for my taste.

Also if you are really into health and fitness then you can tell that she has horrible ass eating habits....her stomach with no definition looks hideous for her considered a "Sexx," Symbol.

Also is it wrong that the only reason I watched the vid was for the shakira song? haha Shakira is hotter and she has smaller ta-ta's.

Inquisitus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
She looks pretty Caucasian to me

Edit

I saw her nose at the end, she might be mixed with something else
There's quite a bit of Spanish blood in South America and other former Spanish colonies. There are some Filipino girls who are hot because of the mix of Filipino & Spanish blood.

I agree with j0n24, she has a **** load of makeup in that video. I think she's still be pretty good without it though.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inquisitus said:
There's quite a bit of Spanish blood in South America and other former Spanish colonies. There are some Filipino girls who are hot because of the mix of Filipino & Spanish blood.

I agree with j0n24, she has a **** load of makeup in that video. I think she's still be pretty good without it though.
Yuck, ugly if you ask me. Mediterranean looks just are not in.

Another idiot! I checked. She is WHITE! No Indian blood. She is Lebanese and Spanish. Last time I checked that is pretty white. And if you don't think Lebanese is white than Italians, Greeks, Spanish, and French people are not white. They are Mediterraneans (which is white to me).

Cubans are not Mexicans! Many who left Cuba had money. That is why you find a lot of Cuban Lebanese and Cuban Jews in Miami. Those groups always tend to have money. The term Latino cannot be a look! Hispanics can't look a certain way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilio_Estefan
Gloria Estefan's husband is pure Lebanese. Another Cuban. Just go to Brazil. There are millions of Lebanese and Lebanese Jews running around.

Nose? Huh? Have you seen Italian noses? She has a pronounced Mediterranean nose. That is the problem. Some of you are sadly stuck in the hell that is Suburban America! At least visit Montreal or Toronto.

BTW, Pitbull is a white Cuban as well. Again, there are a LOT of white Cuban people. You can have a Spanish name and still be white. You guys only see Mexicans. Mexicans that are in America are almost all Indians with some Spanish blood. Cubans are NOT. Also why Cubans are very successful in America as compared to Mexicans.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say this, Cubans make for excellent businessman.
Definitely make for great restaurant owners. Love their cooking.

And I'm talking CUBA, CUBA... not Florida.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Yow!

I'm generally attracted to caucasian types, but, wow! Can you buy that or something? :whistle:

The funny thing is, yes she's sexy, but I can assure you, if you live in a city, there are women (plural)hotter than her, in your terms or mine. And, another happy fact, in 2, 5, 10 years, they will probably lose their looks while you (HOPEFULLY) will have increased your attractiveness.
I honestly don't find her that attractive, hate to say it but she kind of looks like a tranny to me. Has a manly look to her and I hate all the make up.

elite7

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is hot no doubt dont be mad if you find out she had surgery i live 10 min from the top video girl agencies in miami she is slammin.

elite7

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is part cuban does not surprise me with that ass just like cameron diaz eva mendez and vida guerra .

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Yuck, ugly if you ask me. Mediterranean looks just are not in.

Another idiot! I checked. She is WHITE! No Indian blood. She is Lebanese and Spanish. Last time I checked that is pretty white. And if you don't think Lebanese is white than Italians, Greeks, Spanish, and French people are not white. They are Mediterraneans (which is white to me).

Cubans are not Mexicans! Many who left Cuba had money. That is why you find a lot of Cuban Lebanese and Cuban Jews in Miami. Those groups always tend to have money. The term Latino cannot be a look! Hispanics can't look a certain way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilio_Estefan
Gloria Estefan's husband is pure Lebanese. Another Cuban. Just go to Brazil. There are millions of Lebanese and Lebanese Jews running around.

Nose? Huh? Have you seen Italian noses? She has a pronounced Mediterranean nose. That is the problem. Some of you are sadly stuck in the hell that is Suburban America! At least visit Montreal or Toronto.

BTW, Pitbull is a white Cuban as well. Again, there are a LOT of white Cuban people. You can have a Spanish name and still be white. You guys only see Mexicans. Mexicans that are in America are almost all Indians with some Spanish blood. Cubans are NOT. Also why Cubans are very successful in America as compared to Mexicans.
We all know your gay Winston (stop dancing in your videos with make up on!)

This women is hot, fucc what anyone says, guys are being waaaaaaaaaaaay to nitpicky, when it comes down to it, I'm really curious to see what type of a$$ you guys pull and willing to put pics etc(besides Concordon thats my dude I know he gets it in, seen his girls pics many a time:cool: ) , if your saying your doing better (not hating just being real here) in terms of chicks of my city she would be in the top 3% easily, even without make up she probably is still pretty sexy

IMO you can't closer to a 10 then that, nice ass, thick in the right places, gorgeous face

Yup I'm sold

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:

This women is hot fucc what anyone says, guys are being waaaaaaaaaaaay to nitpicky, when it comes down to it, I'm really curious to see what type of a$$ you guys pull and willing to put pics etc, if your saying your doing better (not hating just being real here) in terms of chicks of my city she would be in the top 1% easily

IMO you can't closer to a 10 then that, nice ass, thick in the right places, gorgeous face

Yup I'm sold
I think he(BigJimbo) is off of his meds.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:

This women is hot, fucc what anyone says, guys are being waaaaaaaaaaaay to nitpicky, when it comes down to it, I'm really curious to see what type of a$$ you guys pull and willing to put pics etc(besides Concordon thats my dude I know he gets it in, seen his girls pics many a time:cool: ) , if your saying your doing better (not hating just being real here) in terms of chicks of my city she would be in the top 3% easily, even without make up she probably is still pretty sexy

Yup I'm sold
Come on bro are you serious! From first look and you cant refute this just due to her WHOLE LIFE is her image..you can take away.
1. She has horrible eating habbits...

look at her stomach as well as entire body, no muscle mass and just flabby not to mention her skin looks kind of loose which means she has a bad past with diets IE: not eating.

2. She needs makeup as well as airbrush detailing to look good.

Look at her face compared to the rest of the body.....her face looks shiny compared to her pasty skin past her chin. Which tells you that she needs lots of makeup to cover up massive amounts of blemishes and problem areas.

yes you can say that any average guy will think shes hot and yes I agree shes cute but when your paid to look good and to be honest look that ****ty then you know you doing it wrong.

Also whats up with being "Mexican," Being the new thing nowadays?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n24 said:
Come on bro are you serious! From first look and you cant refute this just due to her WHOLE LIFE is her image..you can take away.
1. She has horrible eating habbits...

look at her stomach as well as entire body, no muscle mass and just flabby not to mention her skin looks kind of loose which means she has a bad past with diets IE: not eating.

2. She needs makeup as well as airbrush detailing to look good.

Look at her face compared to the rest of the body.....her face looks shiny compared to her pasty skin past her chin. Which tells you that she needs lots of makeup to cover up massive amounts of blemishes and problem areas.

yes you can say that any average guy will think shes hot and yes I agree shes cute but when your paid to look good and to be honest look that ****ty then you know you doing it wrong.

Also whats up with being "Mexican," Being the new thing nowadays?

Are we looking a the same chick? are we? I bet ya even without makeup on she is still better looking then 90% of chicks walking around (well in my town anyway)

I mean seriously are you kidding me, flabby? sure her arms could be tighter, but maaaaaaaaaaan come on Jon your being waaaay to nitpicky bruh, I respect ya but I gotta disagree with you on this, if you see this broad while doing some daygame or in the field period are you really gonna think "man I'm not gonna approach she is flabby and looks to airbrushed" newsflash all those chicks get airbrushed after the shoot

Compare her too similar chicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TrBemUNRJU
^^Vida, nicer arms same type of body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL7FfC4Xvp0
^^esther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gfw6vB7Xkk
^^rosa

Her face may not be as cute as those chicks but body wise she is still banging. If that chick is flabby then I'm a certified chubby chaser, lord knows I'm not a skinny fella myself

:whistle:

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying she's is ugly and your right if she was at a club or walking down the street she would get my attention. I just dont like the fact that she gets paid for her looks and she looks well average with of course the size of her boobs notwithstanding.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can play her down but she is by far hotter than any of your wives/girlfriends.

And she is 100% white Mediterranean

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
No shes not, shes of Spanish-Cuban and Lebanese descent.
Please go buy a map of the world and find where spain and lebanon are.

Spain and lebanon are both in the Mediterranean sea, and thus are 'Mediterranean'.

What the **** lol.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Please go buy a map of the world and find where spain and lebanon are.

Spain and lebanon are both in the Mediterranean sea, and thus are 'Mediterranean'.

What the **** lol.
Yes, but you said 100%. How can she be 100% Mediterranean when shes part Cuban, Sherlock?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell cares, she isn't even that hot.

But to end the argument..........

Sagia Castañeda (born November 16, 1986)[3] is a Model and dancer based out of Miami, Florida. Sagia Castañeda is of Spanish-Cuban and Lebanese-Cuban descent.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
And, another happy fact, in 2, 5, 10 years, they will probably lose their looks
Wait, how does women getting ugly make me happy?