Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sadie Hawkins dance

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this chick Jackie asked me to the Sadie Hawkins dance yesterday. We had a good time. Danced alot, got a lot of kino. She's already admitted to having feelings for me. I gave her her first kiss on the lips. All and all, I know her interest level is super high in me (she emails and calls me today thanking me for last night). Anyway, I asked her out last night. Before, her mom never let her have a boyfriend. She told her mom that I asked her out in the car on the way home. Her mom likes me a lot since she's met me before, but she still said that Jackie can't have a boyfriend even though Jackie tried as hard as she could to convince her. Now, Jackie is also a pretty good friend of mine, so I don't wanna totally next her because I don't want to hurt her feelings. We're on each other like white on rice at school. I wanna go out with Jackie, but I wanna respect her parents too. What should I do?

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...usually I'd say to just screw the parents. But if they are absolutely against her having a boyfriend the next best thing you can do is try and make her kind of a friend with benefits but not. You can have all the perks of being bf and gf but you aren't bf and gf. Just explain to Jackie that you really would like to go out with her, but you love spending time with her so much that you would settle for just being "really close" ;). Or you can move on and find another chick with cooler parents. It's your choice.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont have to be a couple to have fun...just try and get some alone time with her now and then...

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, she's pretty reserved. Also, I'm not exactly looking to get some from her. I get enough of that anyways. She's pretty much girlfriend material.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a post every fricking week about a "Sadie Hawkins Dance"

1. Who's Sadie Hawkins?
2. Don't answer that.