Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sadie Hawkins Dance

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, our school is having a Sadie Hawkins Dance (girls ask guys). Well, I'm a really nice guy, so what do I do if an ugly girl, or a girl I don't want to go with asks me? I would hate to hurt their feelings, but no way am i going with someone I don't absolutely desire to go with. Also, you have to remember girls talk, so if I say no, it might make me look like a bad guy to all the hot girls.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it make you look bad? Just tell them that you dont want to go with them. No big deal, if you dont act like an ******* they wont get TOO pissed off.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikel's right. Just tell them no. If they tell their friends itll only make you a commodity. Cuz the girls will be thinking, "Hey, that guy wont take just anyone... Maybe hes wanted... Hey I know! Maybe ill ask him!"

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me. I told her something along the lines "I would love to go with you but I'm already planning on asking someone else. Sorry." No one is gonna think any less of you as long as you are easy on the girl. If you just say "NO" you can really hurt her. But don't be afraid to turn someone down, women do it to us all the time :p

JRay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently (as in last week), an ugly girl asked me to my school's Sadie Hawkins Dance. My friend gave me some good advice on how to let her down. I simply told her, "It would be too weird for us to go together." She knew what I ment and did not seem to mind. I hope that bit'o'advice helped you. BTW, where do you live?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JRay
Recently (as in last week), an ugly girl asked me to my school's Sadie Hawkins Dance. My friend gave me some good advice on how to let her down. I simply told her, "It would be too weird for us to go together." She knew what I ment and did not seem to mind. I hope that bit'o'advice helped you. BTW, where do you live?
Texas

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Us here have usually only one dance in High School. It's when 3rd graders go to reading holidays for their graduation tests and 2nd graders are oldest in the house, so there are the dances for 2nd graders.

Allright, to the point.
I was asked by two girls.

First was over a month before first practices and I was like "I haven't even thought about it myself yet, so I don't know really" I was pollite and neutral and I don't think she took that personally.

You get now a great example what happens if you wait too long and do nothing: There was few girls (hotties ofcourse) I was interested to go with, BUT because I had waited too long I found out that they ofcourse had gotten a dance partner already! :mad:

About the second asker:
(I had heard half year before that this second one is going to ask me. She's good looking about 8, BUT she is soooo stupid and acts like diva. And she has a bad rep for that. So I didn't want to go dance with her.)
Then I was in point that if you didn't had a pair, you got to choose someone and then this girl showed up and asked me "Do you have a dance partner?" I looked at her blue eyes and said completely neutrally and calmly "I don't know". She panicked a bit (as I looked her body language, not just a bit:D) and asked from both me, and her couple of times "what do you mean you don't know???" I didn't answer and suddenly she rushed to a other guy (propably his friend).
After this whole thing I looked the sad looking bunch of people who didn't have a partner yet. Boys hanged in another corner girls in the other. I wanted to laugh. I wen't to that bunch of girls (no hotties included which are only girls I really like to dance with) and asked playfully "Who of you girls don't have a dance partner yet?". The whole bunch (about 25 girls) started yelling "Take me, take me" and reaching hand to me. :D
I saw one of my friends there and took her :)

Okay I told a little story here which didn't have a point of anykind.
Just say "No" or "There's someone else I have though.". Say it in friendly way if you 'don't want to hurt her feelings'.
BTW. What's wrong if some girls think that you are a 'bad guy' it's better than 'nice guy' ;)

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me man. She wasnt ugly, but sure wasnt hot, just pretty much plain, but she has hot friends, and they think Im really nice for goin with her. Hell, its only like 5 hours to spend with her, and cant be that big of a deal.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Squirrel
Hell, its only like 5 hours to spend with her, and cant be that big of a deal.
Good that you don't make it a big deal man.