Sacramento wings

sactown1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody frm sac around here. Im 20 years old btw looking for some cool peeps in the same age range

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 30, so we probably would be going after totally different chics! I didn't think that there was anyone else from sac on here

Big Poppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Sac but can't get into 21 and over bars and clubs. Sucks to be too young.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to Davis...10 minutes away from sac. Im pretty new to this but it would be cool if we can get get a group and practice together

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irs88 said:
I go to Davis...10 minutes away from sac. Im pretty new to this but it would be cool if we can get get a group and practice together
im down if you guys want to send me a PM with your number...im 26

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
ken, I just found a community called the saclair.com

These are people around sac that regularly go sarging every week or more. I haven't met up with them yet, but will in the next week. I am definitely going to do it and I hope you can too.

This is course goes to everyone...see you on their forums!

ken-I am going to send you my number. I actually went back to my home in san jose, but I will come back to Davis/Sac next week.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22 years old. I live between sac and the bay area. I haven't met anyone from this site yet so I'm excited. PM me. We can all chill. Try to solve each other's problems..haha :D

blinkwatt101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best spot in Sac to hang out and meet chicks. 2nd saturday no doubt. Oh yeah picnic day in davis is coming up shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: