"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

S3x while drunk/sober

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
One of the chicks I’m seeing, recently told me that the next time I bang her that I should do it sober. I find it odd because usually chicks who I meet and fux don’t care about that. Why do you guys think she asked that?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Cause she is a girl and most girls are f0ck1ng crazy. Ignore and keep banging her.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
were you really into it? like kissing her real good and all that... maybe she wants to see if your just as passionate with her when you're sober
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Who knows, I’ll see her this Saturday and be sober LOL
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,443
She wants more than hook up/no commitment drunk sex. Just another example of women and their covert style of communication.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
She wants more than hook up/no commitment drunk sex. Just another example of women and their covert style of communication.
that's what I was thinking. It's the second time I hear this-- 2 different women. I guess they see some potential in me for the long term LOL
 
Top