SnatchJP
Senior Don Juan
Okay first of, I've had to 'next' a few girls in my time. We all have. Problem is all of the ones I had to do it with are the shy type, so I've never had to really deal with repurcussions, and we usualy turn out to be friends afterwards.
I'm a pretty laid back guy myself. I'm more of a straight arrow than some in high school, but my attitude is that if other people wanna do drugs and rink, cool. just don't drag me into it.
Anyway, I had to change e-mails a while back and I got a letter back from this one girl who I'd never really talked to (I don't even remember why I had her E-mail.) asking my who I was.
I remember that she was acouple years older than me and was sort of decent looking (6 or 7 maybe) so I figured I'd used to practice some skills.
Eh... it worked a little too well.
At first it was okay. So maybe she gets drunk nearly every night, she has tatoos and piercings all over, I didn't mind that, just because someone is different than you is no reason for rejection.
But now I've talked to her on the phone twice and this girl is turning out to be wrong for me in almost every way. She gets pissed off faster than ANYONE I've ever met. She just stopped smoking so maybe that has something to do with it, but from the way she described it it doesn't sound like it. She complains about her life and her freinds and teachers at college constantly. She's arrogant and really blunt. She's also really hungry for attention, she nearly blew up twice when I didn't respond to her within a few days.
The kicker of course is that she still really likes me. She coming into town and is just sort of expecting to hang out with me.
The good thing though is that I'm not sure that she's interested in me that way, she might just want to be friends (for once actually a good thing) but there is no way we relate at all or could possibly get along.
How the hell do I diffuse this bomb? I don't like her. In fact shes really starting to piss me off, but if she catches onto that in any way she will blow up in my face. Trust me, shes the kind of girl to flood my inbox and call me a gazillion times a day just to say how much she hates me if something like that happened, plus I think she could ruin my rep by knowing some of the right (wrong?) people. so I gotta handle this smoothly somehow.
Any suggestions would REALLY be appreciated right now!
I'm a pretty laid back guy myself. I'm more of a straight arrow than some in high school, but my attitude is that if other people wanna do drugs and rink, cool. just don't drag me into it.
Anyway, I had to change e-mails a while back and I got a letter back from this one girl who I'd never really talked to (I don't even remember why I had her E-mail.) asking my who I was.
I remember that she was acouple years older than me and was sort of decent looking (6 or 7 maybe) so I figured I'd used to practice some skills.
Eh... it worked a little too well.
At first it was okay. So maybe she gets drunk nearly every night, she has tatoos and piercings all over, I didn't mind that, just because someone is different than you is no reason for rejection.
But now I've talked to her on the phone twice and this girl is turning out to be wrong for me in almost every way. She gets pissed off faster than ANYONE I've ever met. She just stopped smoking so maybe that has something to do with it, but from the way she described it it doesn't sound like it. She complains about her life and her freinds and teachers at college constantly. She's arrogant and really blunt. She's also really hungry for attention, she nearly blew up twice when I didn't respond to her within a few days.
The kicker of course is that she still really likes me. She coming into town and is just sort of expecting to hang out with me.
The good thing though is that I'm not sure that she's interested in me that way, she might just want to be friends (for once actually a good thing) but there is no way we relate at all or could possibly get along.
How the hell do I diffuse this bomb? I don't like her. In fact shes really starting to piss me off, but if she catches onto that in any way she will blow up in my face. Trust me, shes the kind of girl to flood my inbox and call me a gazillion times a day just to say how much she hates me if something like that happened, plus I think she could ruin my rep by knowing some of the right (wrong?) people. so I gotta handle this smoothly somehow.
Any suggestions would REALLY be appreciated right now!