Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

S&m?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever try any of this? Dom'd, sub'd, beaten, whipped, etc? What are the basic motivations, guidelines, practices, pointers, etiquette, methods and tips for ****? :kick:

How much of it is really mental vs physical "abuse?" And where do you draw the line between real and play? Like, would it be ok to hit someone hard enough to actually leave a black-eye?

Last edited:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
its for sluts whove ****ed so much that they r tired of regular sex, and its somethin men usually DONT like cuz its very submissive and the woman dominates........then again, AFC's would probly like it LOL

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
its somethin men usually DONT like cuz its very submissive and the woman dominates........then again, AFC's would probly like it LOL
You're assuming the man is getting dom'd here, when it could vary either way. Also, men who enjoy being subs are often alpha doms in real life, who want a break from that role...

So, any expert opinions, here?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use Teh Intarweb!!!11!one!eleven!!

really, you have like 10 jillion pages at your very own disposal, go look it up.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure what your talking about although I do think your talking about that sh!t with sex where the girl is all aggressive or you being totally agressive. If so then yes I've tried it and I like it and it turns the girl on so much. What you first want to do is have a very dominant frame, for example, if she look like a girl I want to tear up in the bedroom, then sometimes I do the following...

I first get the first kiss and get her comfortable with me, I also make sure she knows that I don't judge girls as sluts. (I do this subtley) I usually tell stories related to sex and talk about how sexual the girl was and how it was such a turn on, etc (Usually the story would make her sound like a slut but I like it so she knows that I won't judge her for doing it)

So anyway after I get the first kiss, i'll most likely isolate in a very quiet place and slam her on the wall, then pull away and keep walking with her then tell her she got me so turned on or put her hand by my divk and tell her she go me hard. Then I would slam her again and feel her up, after that I will stop all the fondling and stuff because we don't want to go into foreplay yet because then her ASD might kick in.

In bed, just start talking dirty, slapping ass, hair pulling, light choke, slamming , etc.

If you want her to be agressive on you, if you've fuvked her before you can make up alittle game or roleplay that way she is the agressive one, or what I've done is fuvk her for as long as possible and then be like "I can't ***, your go wild on me, get more aggressive like when we was in "xyz" and she will usually go wid because she wants you to come, to bad for me moaning and her dirty talking make me pop too quick lol.

------
sry if i didn't post about what you was talking about

o, side note I've never had no handcuffs and bondage sh!t but I assume after that first fuvk like that you can probably take a trip with her to get some toys and stuff.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was active in my local **** scene a few years ago. Dropped out due to a lack of young females in the scene but still come out of the shadows to catch up with friends and pull the leather pant on (a good quality pair of leather pants are perfect for peacocking).

I've actually been thinking of writing posts in the tips forums about how to do basic bondage, spanking, and role plays. **** is a huge topic but some useful tips may spice things up for everyone here. Save you from trawling through a lot of drawn out and technical info online.

Just briefly, the various roles are:

- Male always dominant, female always submissive.
- Male always submissve, female always dominant.
- Male and female switch roles depending on moods and desires, or other factors such as flipping a coin.

Activities:

- Erotic spanking, with or without corporal punishment role playing, using hands or other suitable implements.
- Bondage with ropes, belts, stockings (not recommended, the knots are tough to undo), scarves, metal or leather cuffs.
- Blindfolds, gags, and light pain play with dripping candle wax, pinching nipples, whipping/flogging, clamps etc.
- Heavy pain play and 'edge play' involving canes, cutting, needles, branding, heavy whipping, extreme bondage, breath control.
- Dominant/submissive role play where the submissive partner obeys instructions and performs duties that are either sexual or non-sexual, and the period of time can last minutes or be 24/7 (my preference). Also: pony girls, puppy girls, forced feminisation (for men), etc. Asking for permission to orgasm and masturbate is a common and fun rule to impose.

wayword said:
How much of it is really mental vs physical "abuse?" And where do you draw the line between real and play? Like, would it be ok to hit someone hard enough to actually leave a black-eye?
You must have trust both ways. If in doubt, don't do anything. However, if you pick up a chick and she's keen to try kinky things, she'll probably dive in quickly because these fantasies tend to lay dormant for years and she'll be dying to give it a try. **** is always consensual. Again, if in doubt, ask, communicate. A formal negotiation talk before the play session (i.e. during a coffee date) is standard practice for experienced kinksters.

In heavy S&M play you can use safe words to signal "that hurts a lot but don't stop" or "that's too much, slow down a bit" or "stop immediately I can't go further". A safe word can be something like "banana" or "yellow/red". Words the submissive wouldn't use when she/he is begging for mercy, moaning and screaming.

As for genuine abuse, I have met people abused within the **** scene, and have read several cases of abuse. However, all forms of abuse also happens in the vanilla (straight) arena at large. I suppose the risk of abuse occurring when doing **** happens between inexperienced people. E.g. a new submissive who doesn't realise that s/he can always say no, or a new dominant who has poor knowledge of things like blood circulation and anatomy. Bruised kidneys from a bad flogging is a common injury. Even with experienced players, you always look at the safety angle because 100 things can go wrong easily. It's a like planning a robbery, actually!

Feel free to ask questions. Admins....this thread might belong in the Tips forum.

For the record, I'm always dominant in **** relationships. Last subby was for three months last year. She was a slave, my favourite flavour of subby :D

Last edited:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:
In heavy S&M play you can use safe words to signal "that hurts a lot but don't stop" or "that's too much, slow down a bit" or "stop immediately I can't go further". A safe word can be something like "banana" or "yellow/red". Words the submissive wouldn't use when she/he is begging for mercy, moaning and screaming.
Ahh, this was the type of expertise I was looking for! :cheer:

I guess the dilemna is in pushing the edge between fantasy and reality far enough to keep the experience authentic and believable enough for them to emotionally and biochemically respond to it - but without crossing over into undesired pain or damage? Sorta like a rollercoaster? For this, being able to read their reactions accurately and having a safeword as a backup are critical?

Also, what type of girls like to be subs and slaves? As in, what is the psychological profile and background that causes some women to seek out this type of "punishment?" What exactly is it they lack and seek to find in this experience?

And what would be some good pointers or a typical session - especially for 2 **** virgins?

PS: I found a good **** dictionary here.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Yes...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Dom. No more questions! :trouble:
:nono: :nono: :yes: :yes:

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiseman's book S&M 101 is very good.

The safety angle cannot be emphasized enough. It may sound like putting a dampener on things and making a session less spontaneous, but if you know the dangers and eliminate them, you can relax and enjoy it more. Generally the dominant should know more than the submissive, since s/he is the active party, but we are all ultimately responsible for our actions.

wayward said:
Also, what type of girls like to be subs and slaves? As in, what is the psychological profile and background that causes some women to seek out this type of "punishment?" What exactly is it they lack and seek to find in this experience?

And what would be some good pointers or a typical session - especially for 2 **** virgins?
I'm sure the FAQ will answer your questions. But briefly...I've met women from all walks of life who are into ****. There is no common 'type', although if you meet people from the Internet, they have enough intelligence to use a PC. Generally what works best is someone you would connect with on vanilla terms, i.e. for a LTR. Plus the better you know your partner, the better you can read expressions and know her **** limits. But a lot of casual play goes on as well.... ;D

Many people into **** seek discipline and punishment, but many others also just enjoy the physical sensations without the mental role play.

Pointers for **** newbies? Talk, talk and talk about what you both want to try. Also try to raise any buried emotional and baggage issues you may have beforehand. Past abuse can reveal itself with shocking suddenness during a **** scene because of the emotional depth some people can reach during a session. As for play, just try basic stuff. Become good at simple things like tying knots and doing bondage without cutting off circulation. Learn how to deliver an effective spanking. Go to an S&M shop with your partner and have fun looking and shopping. Go out and buy about 40 metres/yards of soft rope (not too thick or thin) and cut it into say six equal lengths then get used to handling it, typing knots, etc. All good stuff!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i remember my first sm'ish experience. sitting in a girls room and she pulls out some handcuffs and asks me to handcuff her to the frame. i obliged and things got alot easier

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
handcuffs are bondage, not s&m

Bondage is fun btw:
Blind folds are great (specially when combined with ice cubes)
Handcuffs are fun (but can hurt the wrists if u use regular ones)
Dripping candles, funny story, tried this once with an ex, she dripped like half a candle on me, hurt like hell and wasn't sexy, and teased me when I'd wince. Then it was her turn to get dripped on and right when the first and second drips of wax landed on her she ran screaming out of the room LOL.
Whips (not my thing, never really tried it)
Spankings always fun :-D

thats about it for me lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surrounded by freaks and deviants.... :nervous: