Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

S.L.A.T.H (stop lusting after these h***)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop
Lusting
After
These
H0es
=
SLATH

Is what I'm telling my self while I'm on my journey of sexual discipline and self improvement. I REFUSE to facilitate women's shytty attitude and behavior any longer. I'll only "lust" after one after she lusts after me...and yes ofcourse I'm doing all I can to make myself as attractive AND high value as possible.

Yeah i know ,another crazy Gamisch thread...

Yall wanna see field reports. Wanna hear im spending my litlle free time roaming the streets begging women for p00sy, beg 100 women to sleep with..1? Sorry. But I aint not like that. I'am like a rabbit /fish trap. Once she moves in and gets trapped she fecked and she will have to put up a HUGE fight with herself to get away from me! The downside is patience is necessary..hence the sexual discipline to fuel this way if thinking and living.

Meanwhile I'm getting better results than EVER before...this is not for everyone ofcourse I get that. Some of you will have to roam the harsh streets , spend tons of money in clubs ect to get the same amount of play that I get...still its a matter of CHOICE tho. I ,for example, dont care if I'm dry for ..a few months. You do care. Thats the difference.

Oh and by the way @We_ArE_VeNOM , this IS ALWAYS (nowadays)combined with mode 1!!! Why? Because i dont care about her box no more...imma straight up tell her what I want. She declines? Cool. Best actually. Saves me from spending time begging her for her p00sy (like I used to do for years and years and years)

Notice how a woman will ignore you like you dont exist, especially when you try to make forced eye contact or you look for ioi. Notice how a 100 women all separate from each other will ignore you and go bout their day..like you are a ghost.

Watch how this all changes when you apply SLATH, in combination with actually knowing how to game a woman and close the gap...

Another strange and crazy Gamisch thread, greeting from yours truly.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yall wanna see field reports. Wanna hear im spending my litlle free time roaming the streets begging women for p00sy, beg 100 women to sleep with..1? Sorry. But I aint not like that. Iam like a rabbit /fish trap. Once she moves in and gets trapped she fecked and she will have to put up a HUGE fight with herself to get away from me! The downside is patience is necessary..hence the sexual discipline to fuel this way if thinking and living.
You will never appease the members of this site unless you post bitter recycled anti-female coping crap.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop
Lusting
After
These
H0es
=
SLATH
Of course, if your right eye causes thee to offend then cut it off, and if your hand causes you to offend, then cut it off. That is SLATH!
You have to really be committed with such things.

Gamisch said:
Watch how this all changes when you apply SLATH,
Yes, and apply with ruthlessly and keep your heart pure and make quality connections with women. They will see your purity of heart and notice you are different. Do you find that you are vibing better in general with women when you apply this?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Lust is not a choice, simping is. But I like the general idea.

sim.jpg

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust is not a choice.
That is so true, anyone who commits lust is a servant to lust. You can only run in the opposite direction of it rather than try to control it. If you dip your finger into the pond, something will come up and drag you down to its depths. Its just the nature of that beast.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need an acronym, I never lusted after anyone who turns sex into a commodity.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Of course, if your right eye causes thee to offend then cut it off, and if your hand causes you to offend, then cut it off. That is SLATH!
You have to really be committed with such things.

Yes, and apply with ruthlessly and keep your heart pure and make quality connections with women. They will see your purity of heart and notice you are different. Do you find that you are vibing better in general with women when you apply this?
Wanna put a heart but i can only like it unfortunately. You seem to change my brother. Good for you.

To answer your question; hell yeah. Thats why i had to share this with yall.

Women are looking for me and trying to be in my proximity. Difficult to explain . From my boss, till young girls in the train to the women I'm dating to ofcourse my infamous ex( whose been relegated to the bottom due to having tons of competition from better fitting women)

Hey, if i REALLY want my D wet I've told yall

30 euros for 20 minutes, hb6 and higher. I dont fap anymore, so even a hot girl is quickly forgotten. They notice that shyte.

Cleaned up my phone , had tons of shytty embarrassing (dead and gone) conversations going on with hb4s ect. Like those OLD matches that are 3 points underneath your own smv but YET you tried to get some easy p00sy.

Saw this hb5 i used to feck yesterday. She IMMEDIATELY aksed me what i would be doing this weekend. I told her nah, we should LJBF. No mas. She needs to up her smv 3 points at least to make a chance with me, and believe me or not; she actually AKSED me what she must do in order for me to like her (again)..

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust is not a choice, simping is. But I like the general idea.

View attachment 10988
We can create lust.

A woman in a short skirt will create lust. 3872752.jpg
This creates lust even tho we have no idea what she actually looks like. We as men can have the same effect on women.. I'll finish this post with another Gamisch classic to drive home my point: main-qimg-91b9347799baea8ae45802d19b639f52-lq.jpeg

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I get that . Unfortunately i do need all kinds of mental gymnastics to keep b1tchSLATH myself in check.
I couldnt resist changing it

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never appease the members of this site unless you post bitter recycled anti-female coping crap.
To some degree i get that.

Before OLD took off any men needed to be out there in the trenches to make anything happen. I did that TOO. Field reports over here became the most reliable way to see if a man was really "bout that life".

But OLD changed everything. Lets be real. 90 if not 99 %of us knows what it feels like to swipe right on everything while that sweet spot passes you by where you KNOW and REALIZE that even that slightly overweight fugly hb5,4 will ALSO decline you. Field reports in this day and age are different. In my country there are now laws that prohibit you from whistling at women for example.

Some members go from roaming the streets to getting arrested to ...all kinds of hoops to get p00sy while they hardly ever get some. Especially when you look at it from a time efficient perspective. They were better off learning spanish or Italian or ...html or whatever .

Look, I'm a good looking brother ,especially when I'm sober ,clean ,gymed up , dressed well, smelling good pocket full of cash and doing my thing hobbiesand skills wise. I don't feel the need to prove my self at my age by spending my time on the streets looking for something i actually always got as natural as it gets. Always. Might be different for others. But to ME its clear life will always put women in front of me. So my time is better spend making sure these women wanna STAY by upping my value.

My overall value and networth is still kinda low. If i manage to fix that....shyte...than I'm an unstoppable force.

I want power and status over p00sy now if that makes sense.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can create lust.

A woman in a short skirt will create lust. View attachment 10992
This creates lust even tho we have no idea what she actually looks like. We as men can have the same effect on women.. I'll finish this post with another Gamisch classic to drive home my point: View attachment 10993
Wack!!! You have lust over that flat surfer board?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wack!!! You have lust over that flat surfer board?
That's a matter of taste. I admit she has a flat azz BUT i didn't even notice before you mentioned it.

Overall she is oke enough looking to get +99 in her inbox on OLD....in lets say...a week.

Meaning there will be more than one hundred men eager to feck /date /ltr/marry(????) her within a week. Flat or no flat azz.

Right?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst I agree with and echo the sentiment

The game is the woman's battlefield , its fine to walk away and say to yourself "you know what I can't be bothered anymore"

But unfortunately whilst you do that many other men will happily go and try their chances and thats all a woman's ego needs

Women are switched onto this more than ever , they know they have the edge in dating all they need to do is look pretty / sexy enough and SOMEONE will go for the bait which is a moot point for what OP wants to achieve

the dynamic is what affords them the ability to be so picky and wishy washy within the dating marketplace

My point is modern women don't really care wether an individual man approaches them , or chases them or lusts after them

It really doesn't matter because if you don't another guy will

At the initial selection stage women really hold all the aces and I don't see it changing anytime soon .....it's a game of poker for the man how well can he hide his hand whilst she reveals hers

The greatest players have the best poker faces , these are the guys that do best with women

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are switched onto this more than ever , they know they have the edge in dating all they need to do is look pretty / sexy enough and SOMEONE will go for the bait which is a moot point for what OP wants to achieve
They don't want SOMEONE, they want SOMEBODY.

the dynamic is what affords them the ability to be so picky and wishy washy within the dating marketplace
What's wrong with being picky? Do you mean they are too critical? The people who hold themselves to exaggerated standards will likely end up alone and bitter, not in a satisfying relationship.

So, women are picky and wishy washy, but all guys are the same to them? Which one is it?

At the initial selection stage women really hold all the aces and I don't see it changing anytime soon .....it's a game of poker for the man how well can he hide his hand whilst she reveals hers
That's the game, isn't it? Isn't that what keeps romance exciting? Women don't hold the aces. If they were, they wouldn't even be playing. Both of you have ace cards and bottom cards, but you have to work on making a royal flush.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't want SOMEONE, they want SOMEBODY.

What's wrong with being picky? Do you mean they are too critical? The people who hold themselves to exaggerated standards will likely end up alone and bitter, not in a satisfying relationship.

So, women are picky and wishy washy, but all guys are the same to them? Which one is it?

That's the game, isn't it? Isn't that what keeps romance exciting? Women don't hold the aces. If they were, they wouldn't even be playing. Both of you have ace cards and bottom cards, but you have to work on making a royal flush.
You're going on mute you chat so much useless sh1t

Type of person that could argue with a chair

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst I agree with and echo the sentiment

The game is the woman's battlefield , its fine to walk away and say to yourself "you know what I can't be bothered anymore"

But unfortunately whilst you do that many other men will happily go and try their chances and thats all a woman's ego needs

My point is modern women don't really care wether an individual man approaches them , or chases them or lusts after them

The greatest players have the best poker faces , these are the guys that do best with women
Yes bro ofcourse there's always a simp around the corner.

Yet, for some reason for example ,my infamous ex KEEPS coming back to me. For years and years .I never understood why. She can get that +99 and date away! Why bother with lil ol' simple broke azz me???

Just an example ofcourse. Also on OLD i noticed I don't get much matches BUT ,as I said i am so damn confident that I blow these women away once they get close to me. There's " something about me". And I'd say that something is the fact that I'm unique, unapologetic, kinda intelligent at times, athletic AF , straight shooter, loyal, hard worker, stand up guy, creative, gentle man ect ect.

I bet there is a dude more attractive than me. There will always be one. Yet when I am "performing life " at the top of my capabilities, I'll DEAR the woman to find a better option hahaha.

Go ahead baby. Go bf/gf that empty shell of a man. I dgaf . In my world I'm king, so should Bingoplayer be king in his world. Who cares if she has a sucker waiting for her. She knows more about them suckers than us..thats why she/they keep returning. I swear bro, i have to put a brake on shyte because boom, out of nowhere I am juggling 4 women which is simply too much for me to handle. Real men who know (somewhat ) how to play the game are RARE.

Because the real ones think like this!! And they are one of a kind!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yall should stop fearing Chad/Tyrone. There are two types of men: chad Tyrone who dont have to work for their meal, and the men who pay for play.

Differentiate from both and create that 3rd in HER life: make it a damn movie where she meets this one of a kind type of man. She is STUPID if she lets that go for superficial option 1 OR 2. Rise up my brothers!!!