"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Russian girl

Freakmuscle

New Member
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello, Everyone
First of all, It's so nice to be here. I think I could get many advice here. I speak English as a second language. So your patient and understanding will be highly appreciated. Thanks

I'm 24 years old, 5 ' 7 / 220 pounds (I'm a competitive Bodybuilder). I'm studying at the UNI.

O.k her is my story

I'd like to ask " How shoould i go further with this girl?"
"How should i develop relationship more than firends"

I'm currenlty meet this russian girl at the school. WE're more than a casual firends. I'm seeing her twice a week in the economic class. I helped her to get Course guide and gave her good impression as a person. It was my first approach which was very natural. Then, She helped me to submit my term paper when I had to go somewhere. We met at the snack bar once a week to talk about problems. I made her relax and opened her mind. So far so good.

A week ago, I teased her that "You look like a boy, Your voice sounds like a boy " I tried to convince her that I treat her like a friend just like other boys. She was so shocked and said "Pleae expalin to me blah blah....." Then she looks very upset and care what i said. She's actully top hotty that i ever met.
After that, She acted that I gave her scar tissue or something.

O.k This is what happend.
I don't know what to do next. I'm not a Dj at all
Should I treat her nice next time. I'm thinking about buying a lunch for her while being nice. It's like a attack and withdraw.
So It's gonna be a good excuse for me to meet her again as an apology.

Thanks for reading. Any advice will be higly appreciated.
Have a good day
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Welcome. What's your first language?

You sound really confused. I can't really tell what's going on from what you said.

Try kissing her on the cheek and huggin her. See what she does.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Freakmuscle
... I'd like to ask " How shoould i go further with this girl?"
"How should i develop relationship more than firends"...
Here's a radical idea... ask her out on a date
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
His writting is apparently slanted towards someone who speaks a slavic language.

Verstehst du mich besser auf Deutsch? Veilleicht sollst du sie ja fuer einen Party oder eine andere Eirignisse einladen? Dann kannst du "kino" (d.h. der weg der Erfuehlung) einsetzen und in der naehe von ihr kuessen und mitkommen.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Freakmuscle

New Member
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi, Thanks for response guys.

My first language is korean. I speak russian just a little bit.

Such as

Davaizzy Buzznakomimcya. menya gaboot ...
Kak bbozibayezze... Very basic expression like.. Ya idu doma...
Sibodnya ochin holodna. BBA chom? ......

Thannks for the russian gentlemen here.

O.k
I didn't ask her to go out yet. I lived in america,europe and Australia. SO I'm kinda really mixed in terms of education and culture. I felt that she's a bit different with other european girls that i used to go out with.
So i need a little bit of different approach.

I'd like to tell you what i know about her. O.k
Again patient and understanding will be appreciated.

I noticed that she's been through a lot of ****. It seems to me that she's got some story that she never wants to talk about.
She's from Uzbekistan. She's been here for about 2 years for making money. Then, She enterd my uni in junior year.
I asked her about family. But she said" I don't have such ..."
She opened her mind that we can share the problem.
but she never talks about her mom and dad.
She told me about her Cousin. She said" I can't comunicate with them" Because They lie eachother for making money. She hates her country so much(uzbekistan). She left there for finding better future for herself. She tole me that she wants live here.
She's 29 years old. Most of russian girls come here for making oney. Most of them are in entertainment business such as dancer or prostitue etc.

O.k guys

I was thinking that I could heal her in some degree. But i don't know whether I should leave her alone or something. For example, I could invite her for family dinner sometimes. So She could less care about bad memories with her cousin in uzbekistan. I could show her happy family gatherings. I don't usually invite someone. But I thought it once. What ya think?


Could anyone tell me how to aproach this russian girl?
I think "Bad boy for life" is not the attitude for this girl.
Becasue, She's too poor. I hope someone puts me on the right direction before i even start relationship.


Also, It's nice to learn some of the phrase that i can use.
How to say
" I'm sorry that i said you're a boy "
" I'd like to go out with you "
"I'd like to buy your lunch as an apolozy"

thanks
Any advice will be appreciated
 

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
Location
EU
Originally posted by Freakmuscle


Davaizzy Buzznakomimcya. menya gaboot ...
Kak bbozibayezze... Very basic expression like.. Ya idu doma...
Sibodnya ochin holodna. BBA chom? ......
LMAO

She hates her country so much(uzbekistan).
My girlfriend is from uzbekistan... so is her family and so is one of my friends at my school. Yeh, Uzebekistan is a sh*thole.
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Dr.Metallica, you come from america? You ever been to uzbekistan?
 

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
137
Reaction score
4
Age
44
Location
Scotland
I would not put too much effort into "rescuing" this girl, or discussing her problems. Your role should be to give this girl a fun time, not letting her dwell on her problems. Keep fun as the focus, if you are not having fun then no matter how hot the girl is or how sorry you feel for her, you are better off with another girl. Plus the language barrier may make things difficult.

Telling her she looked like a boy was not a good idea. How would you feel if she said you looked like a girl? I suggest a sincere apology and yes asking her out to lunch would be a good idea.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top