Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

russell brand

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Russell brand. Serial shagger.
Is he known in the US?
People either love him or hate him. I think he's funny.
Women always fall fo him. He was doing well with the ladies before being rich and famous. Anything we can learn from him? Is he a good PUA or just rich and famous?

He's a bit mad...Hopefully you can underatand him. Lots and lots of dialects in the UK. He done an interview with an american female comedian a while ago and it was awkward because she couldn't understand anything he said, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F79vH7lIuig
the blonde girl seems totally into him but he kind of ignores here. p.s - i love that mila girl. Totally my type of girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fhdVnO3Xkk
funny at the end when he says 'physical contact...that's an indication'. He's obviously aware of kino, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx5jKGlv9Ek&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSWBVFuVHfc
Dita von teese - he's actually slightly more shy in this interview, i think because she is totally his 'type of girl he's a little flulstered.
However, i just read that he apparently slept with her a little while after this interview after she divorced maralyn manson! The man needs chemical castration!!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apotheosis said:
Anything we can learn from him?
The basic fact of life that women love men that have spirit. Men that say whatever they want, are spontaneous, don't give a f*** and act a little crazy. Men that have not been yet tamed by the system to be nice and proper.

When you think about it we are all like this in one point in our lives and you know when that is? When we are growing up! School was the point when we were young and the system still had not tamed and feminized our spirits yet to be well behaved, nice and "proper." We would misbehave, act wild, childish, loud etc.

I take a look at my own life and remember back to junior high school and early part of high school. I was charismatic, a talker, didn't give a damn about what people thought of what I said, spent a lot of time in detention, i made people laugh, would joke around all day. Seeing those interviews of Russell was kinda like seeing myself back in the day.

Probably not a coincidence that I was really successful in attracting women without really trying in those days. I still wonder how I ended up radically changing to being the opposite of my younger self and becoming a nice guy later on. I guess this is what we would call "growing up and maturing."

I wish I could go back a little bit to my younger spirit. If I could go back to my crazy old self and with the knowledge I have now I would probably get new women on a consistent basis if I could have my spirit back. But the system has broken my spirit and tamed me to the point of no return, and it has done the same for most adult males. We all go through the same process. Growing up, maturing, higher education etc, the killers of spirit.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He seems to exhibit contradictory body language.

Sometimes he sits in a closed, femminine position with his legs crossed and leaning far away from people, and other times he does the classic legs spread apart and leaning back. Then quite often he leans way in toward people he's talking to.

What do you guys think about that intense leaning in that he does? It seems to defy the conventional wisdom of leaning away. It certainly does increase the sexual tension.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no denying he isnt 100% masculine. There is definitely some feminine body language and skinny-tight clothing issues.

But his game is 90% his reputation for being a bad boy. All he needs is to introduce himself and he has instant mega value. He wasnt a natural seducer from scratch, i heard some of his interviews. But he definitely has mad conversation and flirting combined with his repuation and popularity.

His kino, flirting, ignoring and playful gaming around is definitely crazy skillful.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
There is no denying he isnt 100% masculine. There is definitely some feminine body language and skinny-tight clothing issues.

But his game is 90% his reputation for being a bad boy. All he needs is to introduce himself and he has instant mega value. He wasnt a natural seducer from scratch, i heard some of his interviews. But he definitely has mad conversation and flirting combined with his repuation and popularity.

His kino, flirting, ignoring and playful gaming around is definitely crazy skillful.
He is a "Feminine Dandy" (as the art of seduction would say ) and confident as F U C K !
yes his reputation now helps

lucky bastard, he is also banging katy perry
--------------------
f283000 said:
If I could go back to my crazy old self and with the knowledge I have now I would probably get new women on a consistent basis if I could have my spirit back. But the system has broken my spirit and tamed me to the point of no return, and it has done the same for most adult males. We all go through the same process. Growing up, maturing, higher education etc, the killers of spirit.
its quite depressing seeing all the peole around you start turning into boring fu.cks
i know one guy who went straight from 16yr old teen into middle aged in a few months!
(hes also got a fat GF! haha!)

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I kind of agree.

He's probably not a fantastic example. He's famous for one. Although, lots of his conquests are other famous people he meets through interviews etc, so you could argue that its the same as a regular guy pulling a regular girl!!?

Its more that he has the MAJOR skills (conversation/confidence) in abundance, which can't necessarily be taught. These things can get you far. I have a friend who has a touch of the 'Russell Brands' about him (not in term of looks. He actually looks like eminem!!)
My friend is so talkative and confident and has a humerous remark for every question or comment. His brain seems to work so fast. He does very good with the girls.

Russell is so quick witted (which i guess is pretty much a trait of being a comedian)
His interpersonal skills are exceptional.

He's kind of feminine and can be camp.
Despite the masculine, 'alpha male' talk i often hear about, I honestly think that we live in a different time now. I dont think overly masculine guys are at an advantage any more. Lots of chicks seem to like the 'rock star' look of which he kind of has.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an interesting case that he is 'attractive' yet clearly a touch feminine.

I think its easy to be fooled into thinking that masculinity isnt essential, but i think that this is just a big exception. I reckon his femininity in fact holds him back, instead of being a positive attribute.

He could still be just as sleazy, smooth and funny if he had a hair cut and walked like a man. Theres also nothing feminine about his chest hair and beard, so he's not all bad. Girls might *say* his feminine body language doesnt matter, but i think deep down it musnt be as fulfilling as being in the arms of a muscular man tank.

Also dont forget that he needs the feminine image as part of his act, he is a comedian after all and uses it to play upon in stand up performances. He isnt an ideal role model for this reason, unless your an up and coming comedian looking to gain attention with crazy antics.

So imo, no times have not changed, masculinity wins 100% of the time. I think Tucker max is a better example. He would be an ideal role model for a bachelor lifestyle. He's funny, masculine and doesnt care. However not a great role model in different aspects, his stupidity and lack of health isnt to envy. Pick your role models carefully, dont emulate without thinking, placing people on such pedestals that dont deserve it- something that happens in this forum.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Its an interesting case that he is 'attractive' yet clearly a touch feminine.

So imo, no times have not changed, masculinity wins 100% of the time. I think Tucker max is a better example. He would be an ideal role model for a bachelor lifestyle. He's funny, masculine and doesnt care. However not a great role model in different aspects, his stupidity and lack of health isnt to envy. Pick your role models carefully, dont emulate without thinking, placing people on such pedestals that dont deserve it- something that happens in this forum.
Totally agree. Trying to imitate Russel Brand is more likely to land you with a gay man than a woman!