Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Running patterns through her MEMORY?!

Sunshine71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Lurking for several months, posted once or twice a while back. Anyway, I have a question challenging the methodology of patterns.

Question in a nutshell: Wouldn't it possible to run patterns using her memory as the state-immersion engine, rather than her imagination? If so, wouldn't it be much more prudent to use this primarily, with her imagination only supplementing this method?

I have Jeffries' book, and he repeatedly instructs the manipulation of her _imagination_ in order to guide her into these favored states. "Imagine, if you will, how good it would feel to just completely lose yourself in a kiss that's so soft, so light, so intense that..." etc. etc.

My question is, with someone you already know, (say you're trying to make a move on a friend or something) wouldn't asking her to dredge these sensations from her memory work just as well? Instead of _imagining_, she is instead _recalling_. Ideally the common denominator would be her immersion into how these states felt...right? And of course associating them with you using the right anchors etc. etc.

Isn't the "imagination" just the reorganization of prior ideas gained through experience, which is in turn retained through _memory_?

The major pro of this idea as I see it:

-With someone you already know, popping a "do you remember" is a lot easier than "lets play a game," or "lets imagine..." you know? I mean, you _can_ set up those, and make them work, if you have the right amount of contextual cushioning and what not. But it just seems that it would be easier to let her lose herself in her very accessible memories, and it seems a lot more casual, etc.

The potential con...and essentially my question:

-Jeffries says that "whatever thought you can get her to imagine, she will percieve as her own original idea." If this is the case, and _soley_ the case, than the use of her memory would pose a problem...she would attribute all of the wonderful sensations those memories bring her with the _memories_, and not with you...because they belong to the memories.

My question is: IS THIS REALLY THE CASE?

My theory is that she will associate these things with you _anyway_. I think the only reason I haven't read anything like this strategy before, is that Speed Seduction focuses on patterning strangers. Under _that_ circumstance, asking her for memories and such is just as unusual as working her imagination, so it doesn't matter anyway. But with people you know already, wouldn't working her memory be a more powerful tool?

I have an example of how this works from my AFC days...it's _so_ funny to look back in hindsight on the times when I did EVERYTHING RIGHT, and didn't know it. Heh...as for when I did them wrong, I just try to forget about _them_

Anyway, here's the example: I was talking to this gorgeous girl for a week or so (this was senior year in high school) and we finally met after school to have a real conversation. This was in a coffee shop. At the time, or right afterwards, all we could think about was how _wonderful_ it was, and of course we had no idea why. When I look back on it, and think about what we were talking about, it makes sense!

The conversation was centered around our childhood. What were our siblings like, our parents, what games we played, what kind of trouble we got in, what we could name our kids if we ever had any, etc. etc.

Looking back on it, I'm almost certain that she associated those feelings of innocence, youth, energy, intensity, etc. with ME.

In conclusion, if this is true, than this opens up a large doorway for running patterns with existing acquaintances.

"_REMEMBER_" How the first kiss with someone feels? __________ <--run the pattern. Simple as that.

So...what do you guys think?

Yours truly,
Sunshine

---"We must _never_ place so much value on any one thing that we could not find joy without it."

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm...Memory vs. Imagination.

What do you think a girl would say if I approached her in a bookstore or someplace and after an opener and some fluff said, "Do you remember a time when you were totally fascinated? In a minute you are going to remember how you feeling that way and become totally FASCINATED NOW, with me!"? She'd tell me to fvck off, and I am pretty sure a girl who knew you would thing that was weird too.

Compare that to first talking about how you really like to learn about people and then give an example of how when you are a little kid everything around you is so new and you become fascinated with things you have never seen before like butterflies or flowers and you become totally open to taking in that which is in front of you to see what is possible.

I guess I don't really know what you mean when you try to separate memory from imagination completely.

Also, when you say things like "do you remember feeling...<whatever>?" you sound manipulative because you are going for the emotions directly. Go for the imagination and the emotions will follow.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 11-19-2002).]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshine71:
"_REMEMBER_" How the first kiss with someone feels?
I think this is lame. You're being blantant (which itself is not entirely bad) but you are not enticing her to do anything with that memory. Why not instead say "_whats_it_like_when_you_ kiss someone for the first time?" That way you are not giving her a sentence with a command surface structure. When you use a weasel phrase you get around that problem.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has it ever occurred to you that you have to use your IMAGINATION to bring back MEMORIES?