“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Running out of time.

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Lafayette, LoUiSiAna
Hi I am new here. I have a situation and need some advice.

I have been single for a lil over 3 years. I have met a few girls over the last 3 years but none of them has ever made me feel like I feel with this last girl I met 3 months ago. We have a lot in common and hit it off not long after we met. We are both single parents I have a 3 year old girl she has an 18 month old son. We always have fun when we are spending time together going out on dates and taking our children to the park and all that good stuff. The more time I spend with her the more attatched I am getting to her. She is a sweetheart.

Now here comes the problem. She is leaving to go to Boot Camp June 23, which is a lil over a month away. She will be leaving my state for good. She doesn't believe in long distance relationships. She finds it hard to trust men cause of her past relationships men cheating on her. I don't wanna stop hanging around with her going on dates and taking our children out doing all the funs things together, but I feel if we keep on it will make it harder when she leaves. I know there isn't much I can do but any advise would be appreciated. Been a long time since I was this happy being with someone, I dunno what to do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
The best thing to ask yourself is, is the relationship you are in for fun or is it something serious. Just because she makes you feel good when you are out having fun mean she is the one. Since time is of the essence you should examine your feelings and then ask her about where she wants the relationship to go. If she says she doesn't want an long distance one, or just enjoys having fun with you it never hurts to start over. I bet you even thought about asking her to marry you at some point in your musings over this whole thing. Well its probably not a healthy thing to do because she will probably get deployed out of the country or away from you and marriages don't do to well when the couples are far apart for a long time. My best advice is enjoy each other's company while you still have it, and be brave enough to venture out into the world again and find someone new.

-Grey Fox
 

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Lafayette, LoUiSiAna
No marrige

No, marrige hasn't even crossed my mind. However I am not the type of guy to want more than 1 girl at a time. I am more of a long term relationship type of guy. Since my last girlfriend (mother of my child) left me over 3 years ago I finally met this girl, and if she wasn't leaving I could definatly be commited to her and be faithfull ( I don't believe in cheating). I am not saying I am in love with her but I can see falling in love with her if things could continue without her leaving. I just think it sucks being single for so long and then finding that special person to only loose her because of plans she made prior to us meeting eachother. Based on conversations we've had she feels the same way I do. I respect her decision on going to the Army and have no intentions of asking her to change her mind, I am just confused on what will happend when she leaves, although I wouldn't mind a long distance relationship I also respect that she doesn't believe in it and wont even ask for it. Guess I will just enjoy the time we have now and deal with it when that times comes, thanks for the reply.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Time... time... time...

Sorry Big man, you seem to have this figured out...

All I can tell you is stay strong.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
A bit strange for a mom with an 18 month old child to enlist in the army!!! What is she running away from???

This should be a red flag - no????
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Lafayette, LoUiSiAna
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
A bit strange for a mom with an 18 month old child to enlist in the army!!! What is she running away from???

This should be a red flag - no????
Well she goes to Boot Camp for 4 months then she can return to get her son. Then from there she takes her son with her where ever she is stationed. She will only be away from her son for 4 months, and she feels really bad for it but it is something she wants to do.
 
Top