Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Running is making me really horny

CDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, its true, since my ex broke up with me, i decided to change my life, so i joined a gym close to my home, and started to work out, i lift weight 3 times a week, and i run about 12 kilometers a week. Its been
about 2 months , and now i can do a "20min cardio+3min walking+20min fast run" without even feeling anything, and ive noticed that since my stamina rised i start to feel really horny all the time.

So i guess its true that better stamina will rise testosterone, i wish i had started it earlier

:mad::eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of benefits from having a healthy lifestyle! :up:

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know what you mean!

I started working out a month ago, and I have to say that the changes in my physique are seriously turning me on. I am soooo horny now-a-days. In the evening I can barely wait for bed time to come so I can undress and stare at myself in the mirror for a min or two. I look GOOD! Plus, when I jack off, there's a ton more cvm, maybe because of how horny I am. Wish I had a girl to share the energy with!

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a combination of your breaking up with your ex and working out that's making you a man again.

Keep doing it!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolRunning
Dude, I know what you mean!

I started working out a month ago, and I have to say that the changes in my physique are seriously turning me on. I am soooo horny now-a-days. In the evening I can barely wait for bed time to come so I can undress and stare at myself in the mirror for a min or two. I look GOOD! Plus, when I jack off, there's a ton more cvm, maybe because of how horny I am. Wish I had a girl to share the energy with!

Lol that's awesome but seriously, I think you need a gf (or at least a FB!).

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolRunning
Plus, when I jack off, there's a ton more cvm, maybe because of how horny I am. Wish I had a girl to share the energy with!
Why did you share this?:nono:

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
Lol that's awesome but seriously, I think you need a gf (or at least a FB!).
No ****! See sig!

singleagain

Reaction score
same with me just ended my divorce been working out like crazy, and playing with some new women ive been meeting, my sex drive and stamina has increased as well as my confidence. its great the more you work out the better your body is, think about increased blood flow, you can go the distance for stamina, your used to a good work out. its great keep going. it only gets better but you need a gf or fb to keep it going though.

Stforeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
All day long I think/talk about sex. My friends consider me a horndog but they aren't in shape. I guess physical condition does have something to do with it.