"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Rumours

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Some stupid idiots are spreading rumours that I am a player, although I've never picked up a girl in front of them or from the school.

Now the rumours seem to be spreading before me. Just wondering if there is a remedy. Thanx

____________________________________
... I am waiting ...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Ignore them. If they keep it up call them on it.

You shouldn't really care what people think ,but i understand how it could be hard on some.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
heh, That's not too bad...

I was out of school today and yesterday... in the hospital

I get out and check my voicemail, 16 messages from all these people trying to figure out if i really got Liposuction

Needless to day, i would never get lipo
 

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
haha. Thats a good one

Well, I guess if I ignore it, it'll go away in awhile. (^-*, plus, it might not be a bad way to lose people's "chump" look at me)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
It might be a turn off. But for some other girls it might just up your chances and put you in an entirely new light in their eyes. Its a stretch I know.
 
Top