Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rum party - need tips

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my friends are having a rum party in my friends dorm room this thurs, its pretty much the first party we've ever thrown, so i was wondering if anyone had some tips to throw out about holding parties.

Basically right now we just plan on buying alot of rum and getting everyone drunk as f uck, which is good enough for me lol...but i was wondering if there was anything besides that we could do to make it even better?

Thx in advance.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunch of kids drunk as **** on rum. I would keep an extra garbage can close to every bathroom. But I'm sure you will have a great time, enjoy it.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I'm always down with that. Getting drunk that is.

But, had an unfortunate accident this weekend. Got to drunk, I fell on the ground, and didnt brace myself. So, i broke my nose and cut up my face a little because I got wasted to quick and just collapsed. Not cool. Man.

But, have fun. I hear alcohol and I cringe now.
I'm telling people this cause I need to live up to it and forget about it.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....where are the f***ing females???

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scought

But, have fun. I hear alcohol and I cringe now.
I'm telling people this cause I need to live up to it and forget about it.
I can relate sort of... Drank on Sat, hadn't eaten all day, was also on penecillin.. Needless to say got drunk outta my mind. Got home some how :D , puked a lot, and as soon as I got into bed (3AM) i slept for 26 hours non stop... I was outta it this morning! Malnutrition, too much sleep and dehydration... still feel like ****...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Captain Morgan's.

And dont let people ejaculate on your sh1t.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC

And dont let people ejaculate on your sh1t.
Er...yeah...I second that notion, regardless of the situation.

Let's see - Party in the dorms...Okay:

1) Unless you're on a "wet" campus (i.e. one that allows drinking on campus), keep the volume down. This is obvious.

2) As white cloud said, the best combination for drinking is women. Sausage fest is a No-No.

3) If you have a big enough dorm - which I assume you do because you're throwing a party - you'll need some drinking games to play. Keeping #1 in tact, something like Caps, Fvck the Dealer, Battleship, or Beer Dice should be fun.

4) Music. Again, keeping #1 in tact, you'll need some decent tunes to play. This should also be obvious.

5) Failing #2, having Xbox Live or something will keep a lot of dudes happy.

6) As belividere said, keep some trash cans and stuff lying around. Rum is delcious, but your stomach may disagree.

7) This one is somewhat important...Since there's probably some people that will disagree with the part of #6 that said rum tastes good, you'll probably want to get some sodas for mixes and chasers. I recommend something cola-flavoured. Going with this, make sure you have an appropriate number of shot glasses and cups and such around.

8) If you've got some cool black lights or lava lamps or some stuff of that nature, use them.

9) Very important - The person who's room it is needs to remain in charge and in control. If people start getting o.c. on you, it may be wise to throw them in a "time out" or simply out of the room itself.

10) Have fun.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing to remeber is to have plenty of girls. When there is not enough girls is just not fun. And as the post before said, cool music, some games set up, a couple of more drinks besides rum, cool lights, and you got yourself a party. Good luck and have fun