Rules

Reaction score
Rule 1:

The girl must kiss you by the end of the 1st date. None of that kiss on cheek crap, tongue on tongue. If she won't kiss you, it is because...

a. she's not attracted to you and never wants to see you again

b. she's not attracted to you, but because of her situation (single mom living with parents) she needs a weak provider to take care of her and her kids

c. she's not attracted to you, but she is a freak and wants to keep you around for validation

No kiss? Get rid of her

Rule 2:
Sex by 3rd date. This is open to discretion. Some girls I had sex with on the 1st date, some on the 2nd date, some on the 3rd date. If she won't have sex with you by the third date, it is because...

a. she is attracted to you, but wants to make you wait because she read some stupid book like the rules or steve harvey's book

b. she is attracted to you, but wants to make you wait because she sees you as a good provider. don't worry, her lovers will take care of her sexual needs while she makes you wait

No sex? Get rid of her.

Rules protect you.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I have seen yesterday a guy on TV who told the same sh!t like this and other rules you find in popular PUA books. For example the ask the girl about her opinion on whatever opener. What do you think how many DJ´s use these rules out there? If the girls know about these rules - on this page are some girls as well, and lot of them (the real hot ones) have enough experience with DJ´s, so why shouldn´t they - than following these rules is like having written "I learned everything from a fvckin´ book baby" on your forehead. Do we really want this?

I would add to your list Rule 0:

The only rule is that there are no rules!

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Nope the game is not so black and white end of story.
There's too many things to take into consideration.
For example: Writing STATIC rules for a DYNAMIC concept.
The idea of rules as in personal standards, you can't accept a girl not meeting is ok but even that is just a limitation.

Playing by the book... Just ensures your reaction not hers...

Rules are made to be broken.

Reaction score
Keep in mind, women learn the game at a much earlier age.

While we are playing football and video games, they are learning the tools of manipulations.

The rules protect you from women that have an agenda.

If you want to wait 3 months for a kiss, go for it!

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules, rules, rules, why not just advice? All is fair in love and war and in war there are no rules.