Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rules of the game

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of your everyday rules for living?

Here's a list of mine.

1) Money over B@@@@@@
2)Fear no man
3)Respect and Honor are the only characteristics I respond to.
4) Noone is greater than me and I am greater than no one
5) I play by my own rules not his, not hers, and not SoSuave.coms'

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should revise your list big time

Well, you're going to have a long, lonely, and angry life if you can only respond to two emotions. Also, if money is your top priority over everything, I reiterate, you will have a long, lonely, angry life. Try toning down the macho act and reach out to people and you'll succeed much better. I absolutely hated your top five, hated it. Why? Because I know people who have lived by that credo and most have multiple divorces, some moderate money success, but are incredibly unhappy. Trust me on this as I'm older than the average poster here, if you don't open yourself up to others, if you don't treat others with respect and how you'd like to be treated, you will fail, it's a frickin' guarantee in life. I've seen it 100's of times. Your top five is a set-up for failure, divorce, bankruptcy, and depression.

I'd say follow these rules:
1. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
2. Don't try to intimidate, try to bring people in.
3. Be confident in who you are, not what society says.
4. Be ambitious, but don't step on others to get to the top.
5. Don't be afraid to reach out, and if others don't, find people who reach back.

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
Point well taken. I'm a young gun and still full of rage and rebellion. Your reply was quite interesting indeed. However, there is still a part of me that doesn't give a f$#@ about any of the s### you just said. Yet and still, i'm aware of the fact that a true Dj listens to and accepts wisdom from the experienced. Your reply has lead me to explore my inner most motives and intentions in order to find out how I might elevate to the next level. This will trully be one of my greatest challenges, to balance diplomacy with determination. Seeing that my stubborn side reigns now a days this will be a grand challenge indeed. This is my last post for a month. I've decided to take your advice and incorporate it into my way of life. If greater happiness comes from this then I'll share it with all. If not, I'll be back with an HULK attitude.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You passed the first step!

Actually, admitting there might be some faults in your logic is a good first step. There's been a lot of faults in mine, too, and I regularly question it.

I think the biggest mistake most make on this site is thinking DJism is about arrogance, flippancy, and forced rudeness. It's anything BUT that. Read Allen Thompson's articles and you'll get the true essence of a DJ. Women are attracted to men who smile and are kind to people.

Optimism is always WAY more attractive on the job front than pessimism and machoness. This doesn't mean someone has to be a pushover AFC, but just carry yourself with confidence, a smile, and when things don't go your way, try to keep your head up. That goes a LONG ways in life, with women, careers, family, friends, just about everything!

Good luck!

Sir Jeffrey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can identify with God Of War. 2Pac always said "you don't need *****es what you need is some mother****ing money." I kind of believe that if you revolve your whole life around something that is beyond your control (what girls think of you is not within your control, because you can't control someone's mind) you're in for a long ride to nowhere. Get money. **** a *****. *****es aint ****, *****es eat ****.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Jeffrey
I can identify with God Of War. 2Pac always said "you don't need *****es what you need is some mother****ing money." I kind of believe that if you revolve your whole life around something that is beyond your control (what girls think of you is not within your control, because you can't control someone's mind) you're in for a long ride to nowhere. Get money. **** a *****. *****es aint ****, *****es eat ****.
Bleh, beesides the mentioning of Pac, this post is wrong on so many levels..if what you said is what you thought to be true, why are u on this board? To talk to other guys?