“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Rules for thee but not for me… Display of Dominance?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Hey guys, having this issue at work lately. I don’t want to rant but basically it’s a clear case of “the boss is always right” and any suggestions I make are shot down with anger which is concerning tbh. But then today I was helping another worker with something and he did it the exact same way I did a week ago yet got chewed out for it by the boss. I told the guy “boss said to do it the other way” and got into a mild argument! So I’m wondering is this just some kind of dominance play? Because it’s definitely not logical
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Hey guys, having this issue at work lately. I don’t want to rant but basically it’s a clear case of “the boss is always right” and any suggestions I make are shot down with anger which is concerning tbh. But then today I was helping another worker with something and he did it the exact same way I did a week ago yet got chewed out for it by the boss. I told the guy “boss said to do it the other way” and got into a mild argument! So I’m wondering is this just some kind of dominance play? Because it’s definitely not logical
Tomorrow I'd bring in a large piece of cheese to work so that I could show it to the boss and say "smell my cheese".
 
Top