"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

rules after 3 months

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
I've been going out with a girl for about 3 months, and I feel that the rules that i must follow in my behaviour must be quite different...
I'm used to behave like a butterfly that's about to fly away... and make her feel that I'm not for granted...At first it seems to make her interest level go up... but after a few months it started to bother her...like feeling jealous...

what should I do?? continue with the same actions that you do when you want to get the girl??? What are the rules to keep her interest level high high high..!!:confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
You should always keep up the "DJing methods" to keep her IL but there are limits and regulations... If you have been steady for 3 months you got to give her SOMETHING back... This is atleast my opinion, don't trust me too much since I evade relationships like the plague itself.
 

drake

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I would have to say that you need to change SOME things up. Take it from me, remaining too much of a challenge for too long is not good, and will get your ass single.

Start to show a little more intrest while still living your own life is key I believe!!
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
I agree with Drake. You dont want to deviate too much from the methods that got you to this point. If you change things too much, you will be different than the guy that she has been with for the last 3 months. You got her and have been keeping her, so stick with what you have been doing. However, you can loosen up a little bit here and there.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
to keep her interest level high, things you need to keep up with are for sure c&f, obviously kino isn't a factor cuz at 3 months your probably fvcking like rabbits. Remain a challenge, but not in the way that you are to busy for her, cuz if you don't make time for her she will find some one who will. To stay a challange, be decisive in what you guys do when you hang out, don't be boring and always want to kick it at home just chilling. Be a challange by making her go to the movies you want to see, to the places you want to eat, etc; except you gotta go where she wants some of the time or she will get sick of that to. Its a give take sort of thing, but at the same time you have to make her invest in the relationship. By that I mean, have her spend money on you, have her do things for you - she wouldn't just do these things for anyone. Me, personally I think have started taking things my girl does for me for granted. I have lived in my new place for a month, and i haven't cleaned, done laundry, cooked - anything - she has and I don't even live with her. I wouldn't normally do this, but she is middle eastern and I swear she loves to do these things for me. Im going off tangent, but basically remain a challange, keep your backbone, and keep up the c&f cuz if you can make her laugh, she will love you forever.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Remember why she was attracted to you in the first place and maintain this - don't feel the battle is won just because you've picked her up and steered her into a LTR.

Check out the LTR section of the bible, it's got some quality stuff.
 

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
0
Are you kids joking? This is not the Battle of the Bulge, you morons. "Remain a challenge. Keep up the c&f. Steer aft rudder 36 degrees to port. blah blah blah" You sound like you're planning a goddamn bombing run on Nagasaki.

The "rules" are helpful if you're a completely clueless imbecile virgin, but if you've been dating for a while, obsessing over these goddamn rules will just fvck everything up. At that point you are just a lifeless robot following a program. How about LIVING YOUR LIFE and MAKING YOUR OWN DECISIONS? If you are consciously acting "c&f" you are a fake. A phony. You think she can't see through this? Think again.

It frustrates me to see these questions--"I've been with my gf for 10 years, how do I keep her IL high? Do I use more c&f??" I've said time and again that women are human beings that are fueled by emotion. Try to treat them like a computer program and you are digging your own grave.

Are you so petrified to let your girl see the real you because you fear that she will see you for the worthless dork you are and run away? Newsflash, if you can't keep her with your own, hopefully ever-evolving personality, then you need to take a break and improve on yourself so you won't have to put on an act in order to try to "trick" women into a relationship with a cardboard facimile--which is what you've become.

Jake
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Originally posted by Jake Steed
Are you kids joking? This is not the Battle of the Bulge, you morons. "Remain a challenge. Keep up the c&f. Steer aft rudder 36 degrees to port. blah blah blah" You sound like you're planning a goddamn bombing run on Nagasaki.

The "rules" are helpful if you're a completely clueless imbecile virgin, but if you've been dating for a while, obsessing over these goddamn rules will just fvck everything up. At that point you are just a lifeless robot following a program. How about LIVING YOUR LIFE and MAKING YOUR OWN DECISIONS? If you are consciously acting "c&f" you are a fake. A phony. You think she can't see through this? Think again.

It frustrates me to see these questions--"I've been with my gf for 10 years, how do I keep her IL high? Do I use more c&f??" I've said time and again that women are human beings that are fueled by emotion. Try to treat them like a computer program and you are digging your own grave.

Are you so petrified to let your girl see the real you because you fear that she will see you for the worthless dork you are and run away? Newsflash, if you can't keep her with your own, hopefully ever-evolving personality, then you need to take a break and improve on yourself so you won't have to put on an act in order to try to "trick" women into a relationship with a cardboard facimile--which is what you've become.

Jake
...right on. And check out Take No Dirts' "How to Keep a Gal" Post.

Boys, this isn't rocket science. You truly have ALL the tools you need to keep a girl around. Use them!
 
Top