"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Rule NUMERO UNO: Get her @#$% phone number!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I was trading emails with this woman on when we should meet up (we hadn't traded phone numbers, it never came up). I gave three general times that I would be available, she countered. I told her that at that I had only one day available because my schedule filled up. She agreed and gave me a specific time. I countered with a different time and she agreed. Remember, we still did not have each other's number.

The day came and guess who shows up on time without having even spoken to her on the phone? We chat and have a couple of drinks and she somehow squeezes into the conversation that she didn't have my number. I laugh and blow it off.

The date ends (quite well) and I tell her that we should get together again this week and that she should get in touch with me with the times she was available. She agrees and guess what was in my mailbox the next morning? Her schedule and telephone number.

Look guys, it can be easily done without having her number if you know how to keep her interested. It's an easy way to gage her interest and you come off as in control and not like all the other guys that try anything to get her number.

Be bold, be different, be a DJ! :up:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top