Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rude to come to a private party and only talk to your friend?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I think women are notorious for this kind of thing. I think this is why they never come alone...because if there aren't any men they don't find appealing there, they can at least find a table and talk to each other....purposely making themselves unapproachable.

I recall one time where a married male friend of mine said he was bringing 2 single ladies with him to a private party, which was an hour away in the big city.

Me and him knew the host and when we all got there, he introduced me to them. They were actually from my area (small town)...so hey, when I get back home, I could hit them up since they are so geographically desirable. lol

After the introductions, I mingled with my already existing friends , about an hour later, the 2 ladies never left their spot, they didn't even mingle around.

I go up to them and ask them, "Having a good time? You mingle around get to know anyone?"

And they said they were there to just get out of the house and not there to make any friends. I was like "Wow!"

They wound up leaving early, they wanted to go dancing with their married friend apparently.

So they stuck with the people they already knew, but sometimes I wonder if they do that if no one there ....attractive...appeals to them?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A married guy with two single women? Kind of interesting, huh?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
A married guy with two single women? Kind of interesting, huh?
It was actually his ex-wife and her friend. He was actually newly married and his current wife was working a night shift (night nurse). Yeah, I questioned him on it too, and he got all defensive. lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People do what they want, and BS you when they want to too. If they were approached by the right guy I guarantee you things would be different.

Sounds to me like you were a little bit jealous (or alot) and they picked up on it.