Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

@RT et al - (Hypothetical) How to plan for/what to do if knocking a girl up?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hithard said:
Wasn't there some thing on steriods being like a male contraceptive.

If you have to game a chick on not having a baby after the fact it's too late. You should be pre-fact finding and laying the track work beforehand
Eg Telling her you "Don't want kids" (or hate kids) and then judging her response from there. You should also have all your legal affairs in order (asset protection) so you don't have to scramble come fathers day.
Otherwise make sure they are on the pill or get her to take a morning after pill or something. If they are ONS don't give out details and run the F@#k away after you finish nutting.
The whole thing sounds a little risky to me. You don't leave a wide range of options.
I always have some sort discussion about relationships/marriage/kids with a girl when we first meet (in kind of a sneaky way) just to see where her head is at and I'm up front about not wanting kids "any time soon". Some girls actually blurt out that they want to have a kid right now, and that's when the date ends.

It's not really possible to determine if a girl is on the pill or not, so I don't go by that since it's not within my control. Morning after pill - I haven't quite figure out how weave that in, especially if it's an ONS, and you can't really sneak it in unless you want to get in some legal trouble.

Asset protection (in general) is something I'm working on - trust + LLC.

All decent points, but 20 replies later still not a single piece of feedback on the original question.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "Nuva Ring" is becoming more popular as birth control. It looks like the base of a condom. When a girl has one in, it's easy to feel it if you finger her during foreplay. In theory, she could have left it in past its effective date, but if she did, her tw@t would smell bad. But that is at least one form of birth control that you can tell for sure when it's being used.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Boom.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=12762415

That's just one study. I'll let you look up the rest.
Thanks. I did look up the rest...and here is what they say:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21155689

Abstract
This study was designed to establish whether motile spermatozoa are released with pre-ejaculatory fluid and whether this fluid therefore poses a risk for unintended pregnancy. Forty samples of pre-ejaculatory fluid were examined from 27 volunteer men. Samples were obtained by masturbation and by touching the end of the penis with a Petri dish prior to ejaculation. Eleven of the 27 subjects (41%) produced pre-ejaculatory samples that contained spermatozoa and in 10 of these cases (37%), a reasonable proportion of the sperm was motile. The volunteers produced on up to five separate occasions and sperms were found in either all or none of their pre-ejaculatory samples. Hence, condoms should continue to be used from the first moment of genital contact, although it may be that some men, less likely to leak spermatozoa in their pre-ejaculatory fluid, are able to practice coitus interruptus more successfully than others.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19801963

(you need access to the full article...the article itself is short but lists some statistics which I've copied below)

The probability of coitus interruptus failure is estimated to be 18.8% during the first 12 months of use.2 Furthermore, an estimated 27% of women users of coitus interruptus have an unintended pregnancy during the first year of use.3

Sznitman et al.1 rightly advocate for condom promotion as respondents who reported inconsistent condom use and withdrawal were 2.22 (95%CI [1.06, 4.66]) times as likely to have a sexually transmitted infection as consistent condom users. Condoms alone, however, are not a highly effective method for preventing pregnancy, especially among adolescents; an estimated 15% to 17% of condom users will become pregnant during the first year of use.2,4

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the OP's original question...

If you aren't going to take the proper precautions and manage to knock somebody up, then you take responsibility for your kid.

Done.

Am I the only one who sees that the OP is trying to have his cake and eat it too by not using protection, by not knowing for sure if the girl is on birth control, and by absolving himself of all responsibility if and when fertilization and implantation does occur?

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:

If you aren't going to take the proper precautions and manage to knock somebody up, then you take responsibility for your kid.

Done.
Yeah I agree.
Sorry OP
I'm not comfortable telling a guy how to convince a girl to abort and then knowing there is probably a lot of guys out their using that info. Not judging or anything.
It might be why you haven't had many responses.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hithard said:
Yeah I agree.
Sorry OP
I'm not comfortable telling a guy how to convince a girl to abort and then knowing there is probably a lot of guys out their using that info. Not judging or anything.
It might be why you haven't had many responses.
Then why even post? I said if it's too dark for your don't bother.

Clearly my disclaimers are completely glossed over.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:

Done.

Am I the only one who sees that the OP is trying to have his cake and eat it too by not using protection, by not knowing for sure if the girl is on birth control, and by absolving himself of all responsibility if and when fertilization and implantation does occur?
Women have their cake and eat it every day of their lives.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of responses due to a moral stature against abortion?

I don't think so.

Easiest way to have Pro-life people give a blue screen is to remind them with their idiotic logic:

Preventing rape is preventing possibility of life as well - so we must let all the rapists loose so that they can continue their activities.

Aborting a fetus is not wrong. Polluting the world irresponsibly is. And having a baby must always, always be a mutual choice. Just because a woman has the legal right to keep it; doesn't mean she is right to threaten to do so.

OP doesn't want a kid, any woman who he accidentally knocks up has to respect that decision, period.

As for the OP's original comment: You should worry more about STD's if you exclusively raw-dog. Nobody recommends it. I am dating a medical doctor right now and we don't use condoms but she and I both know we are clean (I was recently tested and she didn't have many partners to begin with) but I would never consider sleeping with a random girl without a condom.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of those percentages seem off given 40 sample.were.collected but they use percentages based off number of people. Still I've seen even more studies stating zero sperm are present. I will take yours into consideration though, thanks. Is estimate I've pulled out Sr least 500 times in my lifetime, my experiences tell me, personally, its safe. Maybe just for me I dunno.

Good luck to the op.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No feedback that applies? Did you think when you read my post? OK, I'll spell it out for you.

[1] freeze some sperm. it can last for YEARS

[2] get a vasectomy...so you can go raw now

[3] IF you ever decide to have kids, reverse it. If that doesn't work... see[1] and do invitro

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
No feedback that applies? Did you think when you read my post? OK, I'll spell it out for you.

[1] freeze some sperm. it can last for YEARS

[2] get a vasectomy...so you can go raw now

[3] IF you ever decide to have kids, reverse it. If that doesn't work... see[1] and do invitro
Sigh ... apparently you didn't think to read mine, so I have to spell it out for you, or cut & paste in this case:

**DICLAIMER #2: This isn't a post about contraceptives.**

So, hypothetical scenario: you sleep with a girl and somehow one super sperm drip finds its way and knocks her up. How would you handle this? How would you make it clear to her that you don't plan on being in the child's life if she has it in a way that would "guide" her decision. Also, what if you never knew and one day got a "Happy Father's Day" card? I understand some of the legal ramifications (getting a lawyer and paternity testing before talking to anyone or signing anything), but then you're still on the hook for child support if it's yours. I'm looking for more of a Game approach to this, or WWAD (What Would Alpha Do)?

------------

Feedback on THAT ^

The scenario .. not what to do to keep it from happening. I'm thinking this is a lost cause.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Lack of responses due to a moral stature against abortion?

I don't think so.

Easiest way to have Pro-life people give a blue screen is to remind them with their idiotic logic:

I'm not against it. I'm up to abortion number 3.
muscleman is overlooking the fact that guys here are about being ready before this type of things happens. He wants to ignore that most here would not suddenly find themselves in this situation without having done some leg work prior.
And yes I do know a system that is a very high % play and as unmoral as you can get if it goes wrong.

Then why even post? I said if it's too dark for your don't bother.
You were given answers and then posted
All decent points, but 20 replies later still not a single piece of feedback on the original question.
They were all feedback on the original question and amounted to Preventative Measures .
What you are asking is if we were all dumb$hit stupid how would we con a chick into having an abortion.

You were just not happy with the answers.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'm gonna give it one last go. There's no such thing as a 100% preventative measure besides abstinence and what I'm asking about is a hypothetical situation.

What if all you "geniuses" still managed to knock a girl up despite everything you did to prevent it? THEN WHAT??

I guess the common answer is "it won't happen to me", yet we see posts like "I knocked a girl up, now what".

This is pointless.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Leykis said on his radio show..." Whatever you do, DON'T celebrate with drinks and DON"T do it in the hot tub"...The dumbazz caller couldn't get it through his thick skull that that was EXACTLY what was suggested. He didn't get sarcasm.

Thanks for recognizing my genius, but it depends on the IQ test and where THEY put the genius level... generally run in the 150 range,sometimes it is...sometime it isn't[genius level]

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
I guess the common answer is "it won't happen to me", yet we see posts like "I knocked a girl up, now what".

This is pointless.
You are pointless.

Why are you asking for advice from people you insult by snide remarks if you are dumb enough yourself to ask such a dumb question?

A hypothetical situation, an abstract this that...

I am going to run naked to the nearest Wal-Mart waving two dildos up my ass but when the psych ward comes to pick me up; THEN WHAT ? WHAT DO I SAY? COME ON IDIOTS ANSWER ME. THEN WHAT ?

OK Let me write it out for you:

1) if you don't want the kid, you use your brain to try and convince her to abort it.
2) Otherwise; my quote is from "taken": GOOD LUCK !

Yes. You don't stick a pencil up her vagina; you talk to her and try to convince her. And if she's dumb (or conservative enough) to keep the child; good luck. Now smart people have been telling you to BE PREVENTATIVE. And not to get yourself in such a situation.

One way could be, yes, CONTRACEPTIVES .Another way would be to AVOID FVCKING DUMB SLUTS just because they have a vagina.

Now if you are going to be an idiot and not listen to any of this; then there's no valid advice.

The answer to your question is, as you correctly said it yourself, I WOULDN'T BE IN THAT SITUATION.

I hope you got your fvcking answer finally. I don't have a clue what it is you want to hear.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Continue with this stupid path and you'll have a kid or std or both. Your question is like asking "What do I do if I play Russian roulette daily and one day I blow my own brains out?". Well the answer is obvious. You're pretty much screwed (and not in a good way).

If you really value your freedom you'll take preventive measures. You're asking for real world advice but expecting an answer based on fantasy.