Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RSD Owen got new content coming out

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone intrigued? I liked his older stuff and he claims it will be like that.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt see any of his older stuff

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt see any of his older stuff
It was good. He is borderline Asperger’s so he came at it from a very structured and mechanical understanding of how interactions go

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to one of his bootcamps years ago, in 2018. Only because my friend signed up but couldn't make it, so I took his place.

Owen is a nutjob and RSD is pretty shady. But much of their advice was solid, especially in their golden years in the early 10's. The problem with Owen is he rants a lot and what he says over the course of 2 hours can be distilled to 10 minutes of actual useful information.

I was always a fan of Julien Blanc over anyone else in RSD.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did tyler stay involved with RSD

i feel like i was retiring from the game while all those guys were entering it

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to one of his bootcamps years ago, in 2018. Only because my friend signed up but couldn't make it, so I took his place.

Owen is a nutjob and RSD is pretty shady. But much of their advice was solid, especially in their golden years in the early 10's. The problem with Owen is he rants a lot and what he says over the course of 2 hours can be distilled to 10 minutes of actual useful information.

I was always a fan of Julien Blanc over anyone else in RSD.
I didn’t like Julien. I can’t do his game. Too unnatural for me. Tyler I like because he tells to what is happening mechanically and with that info I can customize my own personality etc

Eross

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyler is giving Hollywood Montrose vibes.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean? He didn't stop making new content all this time, lol. It's just most of it isn't about game anymore. You can find his Bootcamp from home online for free, it's pretty solid. The most useful stuff from him is about voice tonality, mostly. RN he promotes his "last game program", but I doubt that it has anything useful. His last product - Endless Motivation 2.0 is incomplete, short and pretty bad, with the only useful thing about it is the parts from his older courses. He didn't complete this one product and already started promoting another one, lol.
Btw, I remember his more than 10 y.o. video where he said that he's going to the gym and plans to get fit... it seems he didn't have enough endless motivation to achieve this. xDD
He isn't very convincing when he talks about healthy lifestyle, let alone religious stuff. Or LTRs. Considering that he's overweight, promotes sexual freedom and failed to secure a mother for his kids.