Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RSD / Gunwitch / Mystery /

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone give me a quick synopsis of the following p/u methods: RSD, Gunwitch method, Mystery Method, Speed Seduction (Ross Jefferies?).

I've never really looked into them as I've seen them as a bit of a gimmick, however I won't take away their value and don't deny that they have facets that work.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have lot of material from all of them but i can speak only about Mystery Method . Thats the only stuff that ive studied .

All i can say is that this method KICKS ASS .

If you get the point of it its great .

He break down his process like this

ATTRACTION : OPENING , FEMALE TO MALE ATTRACT , MALE TO FEMALE ATTRACT

COMFORT:BUILD RAPPORT , CLOSE HER ( KISS CLOSE , NUMBER CLOSE , FVCK CLOSE )

SEDUCTION: GETTING SEXUAL WITH HER

This method shows how to open with a opinion/situational opener , put false time constrain ( telling that you gotta get back to your friends so they dont want to get rid of you ) , what bodylanguage to have , how to engage the full group , show nointeres on target ( not to show all your cards ) , get her attracted , reward her with attraction , run some routines on her to build comfort and close her .

Pretty good method IMO .

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD is either an improved version of the Mystery Method or a generic rip-off of the MM, depending on your point of view. They have this thing called the RSD blueprint which explains light social interaction is such a way that an alien of another species could understand it.

For Gunwich, read every thread started by Gunwich here (yes, he was a member here.)

SS seems strange to me. It involves developing routines to trigger definite emotions, asking someone to "imagine a wave of relaxation that (blah blah blah) . . ." and anchoring the good emotions to you.

The DJ bible has a SS chapter.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Phyzzle and DtP. What you have to realize though is that most of the methods are anchored on the same underlying principles but the implementation is different.

Each are based on getting to a particular state with women but the paths each takes are geared for a specific personality or mindset. I say look into each and pick the one which feels most comfortable or make up a hybrid combination of a few that would fit your needs.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mac,
I would suggest that you research the Model for the Mystery Method, and then get the basics down and integrated.
Fromt here, go staright into any RSD stuff.
Anything from Tyler Durden IMO is top notch stuff.

Their forum is pretty busy too.
Very varied, and well moderated

I will say that there is an emphasis on inner game, and state control, self perception in high pressure, and dissection of Eckhart Tolle and stuff.. but for me, its pretty good.

I dont care much for any of the other RSD instructors, but I really enjoy everything Tyler writes.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have u listened to Ozzie's stuff? His is EXTREMELY GOOD!