“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Routines

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
When we talk about routines, we all have different ideas.
I'd love to hear about your routines for first and second dates, like the places you visit.
Here are my routines, also based on the town, where I do live:

  1. Waterfront: I like taking a walk at sunset with some ice cream or a crêpe. Then, I head to the beach, which is a great spot for a kiss. After that, I go home, which is about 2 km away.
  2. Main Street: This street is lively with shops, restaurants, and cafes. We usually take a nice walk, grab something light to eat, and take photos on the bridge. Time for kiss, and then we head to the waterfront to relax.



These routines aren't anything special, but women just enjoy the simple experience.
The sea creates a lot of emotions, and we have deep conversations. If we have aperitifs, we're more playful.

What about you? What are your routines?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top