"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Round table discussion on Modern Man Dating Options

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
I want to this to be an open discussion about dating options for men in the modern world, we have a global pandemic that has changed so much and anyone who denies this is silly.

If we are in a lockdown, OLD and existing contacts are our only option. Cold approach is near impossible during lockdown.

For guys who don't have a social circle, Meetup is the best option but with the lockdown you only have virtual meetups which are stupid.

This is why you need to take dull advantage of the new found freedom as soon as lockdown ends.

How can men today make the best of this horrible situation we are in?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
are you in a lockdown now? Most places are out of that at the moment
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I would honestly just wait, at this point you risk being lumped in with the Anti-vaxxers, we're also probably headed into lockdown where I'm at (all our hospitals are literally full but no lockdown yet) and I don't want to catch an association I'll never live down
 
Top