"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ross Jefferies Audio programmes?

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2002
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
Cairo (oh holiday)
hi

I'd really like to get hold of these, but i dont have access to a broadband computer to get onto a peer to peer file sharer. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a transcript of them or, if you have them, perhaps you could zip them up for me and e mail them to me at:

[email protected]

thanks

gunn
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
SS is $hit in my opinion.

His stuff is all over ***** tho.
 

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2002
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
Cairo (oh holiday)
I got his online book at that laygide.net, and it is the dogs b0ll0cks, but its a little outdated, given that it was written in 1989. post your e mail and i'll send u a copy.
 

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2002
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
Cairo (oh holiday)
I honestly dont know if it is crap or not, but given the massive wave of "this is reality, live with it" style posts in the tips section, i'd like to know about it anyway. I've got most of Maniac highs stuff but thats just rediculous to read and follow.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Yeah that stuff is worse than a football gameplan (american football), and a football gameplan is even worse than a chess gameplan. Ross Jeffries' stuff is so unrealistic, and so "fake" that I abandoned it without even wasting any money or effort learning it. Just look at Pook. He studied SS too and now he thinks differently. All it will do for you is waste you time trying to study and learn it, since it has a very, very steep learning curve. It's not worth the effort even if you do learn something.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Yeah, SS is crap
It doesn't work
It's unfair
You wouldn't like it anyways :p
 
Top