"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Rose petals

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
Anyone know where to buy them... can you buy just the petals or do you have to buy roses and remove the petals? Thanks
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
i dont know about the stores out there, but i've never seen a store that just sells the pedels...... just buy em and take them off.
 

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
My bad

Sorry, crazykid. I just realized that posting a question about where to buy rose petals in a high school forum wasn't a great idea (why I was thinking high school students would know that, I dont know). So I decided to ask in the Tips forum - maybe the guys over there would have an answer. Thanks for the help, buddy
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Re: My bad

Originally posted by naluholo
Sorry, crazykid. I just realized that posting a question about where to buy rose petals in a high school forum wasn't a great idea (why I was thinking high school students would know that, I dont know). So I decided to ask in the Tips forum - maybe the guys over there would have an answer. Thanks for the help, buddy
Thats not something for the tips forum either, more something for anything else
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
you know your area better then we know it, so why are you asking us? obviously you go to a flowershop, maybe a market stall that sells them or whatever, but we dnt know where these shops are in your area, only some one fomr your area would. Just ask some one in your area, if your really desprate well go to the towns tourist information office and ask. If there truely isnt a place thta sells flowers in your area, which i find hard to belive unless it is an extremly rural area, then buy form the internet.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I find tearing them off works nicely... One hint though... Let the flower die first... Buy a rose let it die for about a week... then all of the pedals fall of nicely... That will give you a dried pomporie type of rose... If your talking about a soft rose pedal... There hard to find unless you go to a flower shop... As they drie out and make a pomporie like I said before.

If your looking for the smell go dried... If you just want that rose pedal look you can buy "silk rose pedals"... which have the feel and look... but not the smell...(can't use them in a hottub or nothing though)

For Fresh just call a flowershop nearby and ask. Internet ones will dry out and become hard... Not good for beds...

So if your putting them on a bed... I'd put some fake silk ones down... and maybe a bowl of actual dried ones... or even a read rose nearby... The smell doesn't carry to far. SO you might just instead spritz a little bosy mit on the sil roses....

Any other questions?
 
Top