Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rope

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
So I've used those cheap kits you can get online with my ex girlfriend. A but tacky plus the these specific items obnoxiously give the impression I've used them on other women previously and that's off-putting.

A new girl I've been sleeping with has expressed an interest in being tied up (something I enjoy).

Nothing crazy, usually tied hands , mabye a blindfold and just normal sensual stuff mainly.

Now I'm single and probably will mess about a bit more with new and different women (don't know why but nearly all women seem to love being taken this way), so I'm thinking mabye I should buy some "supplies".

I'm an outdoorsy guy so I usually have outdoors stuff in my car. It's actually how me and this new girl got taking about it when she spotted some parracord in my car.

She asked what it's for and I told her next time I will use it to tie her up. She got really excited and even showed me a new knot how to make improvised handcuffs and demonstrated it on me. She's really excited about the next time we meet up and so am I.

Anyways I don't really want to be carrying around a sex kit!!! It's too much and way over the top!

So I'm thinking mabye I should have some stuff fit for purpose.

I have dog and outdoorsy so always have leashes, long lines , cord e.t.c. in my car and knocking about with my dog stuff.

So I was just thinking of getting some soft rope or something and something I can used for improved blindfolds. Stuff that literally blends in with my lifestyle and similar to the items I use in day to day life.

Any ideas or recommendations? I don't want anything too obvious and stuff I can use in the spur of the moment.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
I ordered some bondage rope off eBay. I ordered extra because it looks perfect for repairing and making some dog equipment.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use her bra.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, there were a couple of times I literally tore my wife's thong off of her destroying them
in the process. She never seemed to mind.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, there were a couple of times I literally tore my wife's thong off of her destroying them in the process. She never seemed to mind.
Bras cost more than thongs usually. And some women can be very picky about finding ones that fit her well and are comfortable.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
i have always thought using tools during sex had negative implications about the man doing this.

its almost like you cannot dominate her properly with just you.

the most i have done is used my belt around the neck like a leash during doggy and used her underwear to tie her hands behind her back during prone bone.

and this was once each in my entire life.

usually i like to dominate them during sex with my body and nothing else.

to me using a bunch of tools is a DLV.

i could be wrong but just always felt it would lower attraction in the long run.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
i have always thought using tools during sex had negative implications about the man doing this.

its almost like you cannot dominate her properly with just you.

the most i have done is used my belt around the neck like a leash during doggy and used her underwear to tie her hands behind her back during prone bone.

and this was once each in my entire life.

usually i like to dominate them during sex with my body and nothing else.

to me using a bunch of tools is a DLV.

i could be wrong but just always felt it would lower attraction in the long run.
I'm not doing it for women, it's for me.

I really enjoy learning knots and I like binding wrists to something like the headboard. I'm not doing it because I think women might like it , it's for my own gratification.

I'm not going to adjust what I want to try fit in with what would be better or what's more dominant.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hemp is the best bondage rope. It is expensive. With natural fibers, you can wrap the rope and it will stay in place. Cheap rope is poly and wont do that. Cotton is ok for cheap stuff.

Google shibari.