"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Root of depression

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I’ve tried lsd and shrooms before and thought happiness comes from within. Guess what? I was happy and “enlightened” for the first year. Then reality set in. I haven’t done sh1t just sat on my ass. I meditated. Read power of now. Watched Alan watts. I didn’t want to take drugs again because I knew that would be fake. Tried my best to get that happiness again.
Then I decided to hit the gym again, approach women, build business and get money. Guess what? I’m ****ing happy again. But it’s not the same happiness. It’s passion and excitement.
True peace is getting the results you want in life and always striving for more. Remember results over all. Results over feelings. Results over philosophy. Results over EVERYTHING. Learn from my mistakes. This is how nature designed us. To always want more and to innovate.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Psychedelic Trips are things that cannot be understood over night, takes years of reflection to understand what your subconscious is trying to say.

Ill give you a great example: Several years ago I decided I would try smoking Salvia, which is a very intense psychedelic herb, that when smoked, gives you a very intense trip and is the most potent naturally occurring psychedelic known to man.

My trip lasted for about 25 seconds, which is normal, but it felt like a lifetime... Basically, what happened is that my entire body, my brain, it all froze and I found myself... Without space, confined, to the point where my consciousness felt squished into a tiny box, when it had the entire universe to inhabit before hand, went from freedom to intellectual confinement instantly and it was the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced.

Then, after about 3/25 seconds pass, I'm confined and I hear a voice say "Oh, so this is life now?" It wasn't my voice, but it was my response to this situation, the voice was of me, but not me.

Nothing else was said, I was trapped like this, slide off the couch, knocked the bong over and I just laid on the floor until... I suppose I came to my own rescue once the effects worn off, but I was stuck, very stuck like that and by myself.

For years, I reflected on this experience and I believe after all this time what I was shown: I work professionally with people who have developmental disabilities, meaning they are intellectually impaired and I had never considered what the perception of this life would be for these people with these issues, but I know that in that moment, I was shown what it was like to be in that state, to have zero control over my life, zero options.

Once I was able to unpack it, I found myself with a whole new appreciation for my job, not out of like, intelligence, but out of sheer terror... A terror that hangs over me to this day that I cannot describe, no words would do it justice, but it humbled me to my very core self to experience that... And I find myself with a deep admiration for these people, to wake up and stare that terror in the face everyday, one that I couldnt manage with for half a minute and they've been doing it their whole lives.

So just take time, figure it out, this isn't a race.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
great post, when i was a young child i heard stories of locals that did amazing things, i couldnt imagine how they did such great things.
its because they LIVED, and thrived and they were never satisfied. if they were a skater they went on to bigger and bigger ramps, if they were a fighter they frequently traveled to new gyms , and fought tougher opponents, they never slowed down .
ease is a greater threat to success than hardship.
 
Top