Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roosh was wrong about the MRM, and here's why...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw the Men's Rights thread and read the Roosh article. I'm going to post what I formalized as my position a while ago when Paul Elam tried to attack "game" by championing his own style of game (get a shower, go meet people, etc).

Game/Pickup and the Men's Rights Movement both fall under the lager umbrella of the Men's Movement that's taking shape. Both are in response to the social and legal changes we've witnesses over the last several decades, largely as a result of feminism.

While the Men's Rights Movement seeks legal equality for men and to correct some mistakes brought about by overzealous feminists and the politicians that pander to them, Game/Pickup seeks to give men the skills and tools to operate in the social and legal framework that's going to be with us for some time. Game is just one flavor of MGTOW. Some guys would rather win the game by not playing it, so they move overseas to less feminized nations. I don't have a problem with at all, in fact if you're going to live in the US the rest of your life I strongly suggest you live in a non-westernized nation for at least a few months in order to get some perspective. Others find "pickup gurus" to teach them how to get sex without much investment, or how to find quality women to have relationships with (the end-game goal is entirely up to the practitioner). Again, the usage of Game is only one of several ways of MGTOW.

Now, my biggest problem with the Game/pickup community at the moment is the lack of infusing their teachings with some key elements of the MRM, chief among them IMO are the issues of false rape accusations and absurd child support calculations, and how fickle women can be combined with how marriage can utterly ruin you if you don't prepare for contingencies (eg divorce theft), as well as the reality how women get to have choice post-conception, but men only have responsibility. These issues are very real risks for those who are learning how to be social, going to bars, and trying to get laid/have relationships.

If you are like me and teach Game in one way or another, you need to start advising men of these risks! To not do so is hugely irresponsible as far as I'm concerned. You don't have to go full MRM, but advising them of the issues I posted above, as well as pointing them in the direction of A Voice For Men, Girl Writes What, and the mensrights reddit are a good start.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Now, my biggest problem with the Game/pickup community at the moment is the lack of infusing their teachings with some key elements of the MRM, chief among them IMO are the issues of false rape accusations and absurd child support calculations, and how fickle women can be combined with how marriage can utterly ruin you if you don't prepare for contingencies (eg divorce theft), as well as the reality how women get to have choice post-conception, but men only have responsibility. These issues are very real risks for those who are learning how to be social, going to bars, and trying to get laid/have relationships.

If you are like me and teach Game in one way or another, you need to start advising men of these risks! To not do so is hugely irresponsible as far as I'm concerned. You don't have to go full MRM, but advising them of the issues I posted above, as well as pointing them in the direction of A Voice For Men, Girl Writes What, and the mensrights reddit are a good start.
I agree with you - these are key issues that men need to be educated about. I just don't want to spend my time on web sites or with people involved in the political side of it. They are way too serious (like feminists) and they bore me. I don't want to read manifestos and hear about landmark court cases. I don't want to sign petitions. I would rather live my life the way I see fit as a man and lead by example. Which is what I'm doing. Betas envy me and bitter feminists gnash their teeth, secretly jealous. One small step for mankind.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
One small step for mankind.
no, thats a small step for you

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
no, thats a small step for you
OK by me. My life is satisfying. If other men want to have a march on Washington, they can knock themselves out.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I agree with you - these are key issues that men need to be educated about. I just don't want to spend my time on web sites or with people involved in the political side of it. They are way too serious (like feminists) and they bore me. I don't want to read manifestos and hear about landmark court cases. I don't want to sign petitions. I would rather live my life the way I see fit as a man and lead by example. Which is what I'm doing. Betas envy me and bitter feminists gnash their teeth, secretly jealous. One small step for mankind.
Word.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone was listening to Tom Leykis, I was one of the callers and brought up some of these points last night. I encourage you all to do the same.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:

Everyone already knows. They just ignore it because they have no control over their feelings.

It's the same as all those movements to get calorie labels on everything as if fat people don't have any idea that french fries have more calories than carrots. No sh1t, everyone isn't stupid. They just don't bother to change anything they do.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
SamSpade has it right,you just refuse to play in their Game,do your own thing....At the risk of seeming tedious....If you protect yourself by always using Safe Svex,and never letting them move in with you,you are sound as a Pound...Under Common Law that is the basis of legal systems in all the English speaking Nations,until such times as you sign your rights away,No man can be penalised for protecting what is his!....A great deal of blood was spilt fighting for these rights.... So let us each Resolve to make our Pad,however humble,our Redoubt from which to send out this defiant message to the World...Remember,No Surrender,Take no prisoners!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI you can get it free on the TuneIn app.