Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roosh is closing his forum on Oct 29.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang, Roosh is closing his forum on Oct 29.

As a Conservative, that’s where some of the things I get my news from. His site is freakin rare and in a way similar to Sosuave.

Now it looks like I might have to make my own website lol. One that is Christian, conservative and is all about helping one another’s self improvement goals.

I would make it similar to this, with articles of the current events and culture, fitness and health and relationships.

But that would be a longshot for it to gain that much popularity real fast because Roosh has a lot of exposure. lol

Just fantasizing right now, how practical would starting my own forum website be?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ez to start a message board/forum but getting enough people to actually use it is another story. And if you do get a lot of traffic, you need sufficient hosting services which costs a lot of $$.

But yeah, it sucks it's closing. I'm not even religious but I still post there from time to time and check up on things even though I disagree with a good chunk of what's posted there. They were spot on about most of the Covid nonsense though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was more into that forum last year but lost the appetite for it for a number of reasons. Firstly, he is an Eastern Orthodox and unless you are an Eastern Orthodox yourself or are curious and seriously considering converting to Eastern Orthodoxy then you wont find yourself particularly welcome. As a Protestant, most of my theological opinions will clash with both Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy.

All I can say its a wonder I was not banned from that board. However, given the fact there is not thlat much women or femi-nazism there, I dont think I am liable to be banned in such a site like that.

Kudos to you for thinking of putting up a site that will have Christian values minus the feminism seepage.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my opinion that turning point for Roosh was when his younger sister died of breast cancer in 2018. I think Roosh was quite traumatized by this and it caused him to re-evaluate his life. In 2019, Roosh then converted to Christianity and denounced non-marital sex.

If Roosh is closing his forum, I believe he will shut down his main website next. He has not written on it in a while.

I learned a lot about pickup and seduction from Roosh. Roosh's "Day Bang" was the foundation of how I transitioned from a primarily nightlife venue approacher to a non-bar approacher in the early 2010s.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You can always get to the old content on archive.org the Internet is forever.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang, Roosh is closing his forum on Oct 29.

As a Conservative, that’s where some of the things I get my news from. His site is freakin rare and in a way similar to Sosuave.

Now it looks like I might have to make my own website lol. One that is Christian, conservative and is all about helping one another’s self improvement goals.

I would make it similar to this, with articles of the current events and culture, fitness and health and relationships.

But that would be a longshot for it to gain that much popularity real fast because Roosh has a lot of exposure. lol

Just fantasizing right now, how practical would starting my own forum website be?
Its easy, go get wordpress and you simply download an attachment and viola. Takes 15 minutes to setup.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh is retarded. He should give the reins of the forum back over to the people who gave his forum the cred it had and let it flourish like it did prior. But I think he ruined too much goodwill anyway so good riddens. Information from the past is archived. Good enough.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
here you go mfers:

This person took the only viable archive of the old forum and got it back up and running again - you can even access your old accounts.

p.s. this is before Rooshv lost his literal shyte.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my opinion that turning point for Roosh was when his younger sister died of breast cancer in 2018. I think Roosh was quite traumatized by this and it caused him to re-evaluate his life. In 2019, Roosh then converted to Christianity and denounced non-marital sex.

If Roosh is closing his forum, I believe he will shut down his main website next. He has not written on it in a while.

I learned a lot about pickup and seduction from Roosh. Roosh's "Day Bang" was the foundation of how I transitioned from a primarily nightlife venue approacher to a non-bar approacher in the early 2010s.
Can you blame Roosh? I would read his blog in 2011 and even back then him traveling overseas and banging sloots you could tell he wasn't happy. I think deep down Roosh always wanted to marry and settle down but the allure of banging hot chicks and making up for lost time was too great for him to pass up. Eventually, once you become older what do you have left as a player besides stories of banging hot girls and STDs? you don't create a legacy unless you have a family. I'm glad that Roosh gave his life to God

Roosh is retarded. He should give the reins of the forum back over to the people who gave his forum the cred it had and let it flourish like it did prior. But I think he ruined too much goodwill anyway so good riddens. Information from the past is archived. Good enough.
Roosh forum at one point was one of the best forums in the space between 2011-2017 some of the topics were ahead of their time also Roosh's forums are for guys who are more advanced and actually care about results(unlike this forum which is more for beginners hence you see the same topic again and again and again), I'm glad Roosh gave his life to the lord but honestly you can tell even during his PUA days the guy was far from happy

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you blame Roosh? I would read his blog in 2011 and even back then him traveling overseas and banging sloots you could tell he wasn't happy. I think deep down Roosh always wanted to marry and settle down but the allure of banging hot chicks and making up for lost time was too great for him to pass up. Eventually, once you become older what do you have left as a player besides stories of banging hot girls and STDs? you don't create a legacy unless you have a family. I'm glad that Roosh gave his life to God

Roosh forum at one point was one of the best forums in the space between 2011-2017 some of the topics were ahead of their time also Roosh's forums are for guys who are more advanced and actually care about results(unlike this forum which is more for beginners hence you see the same topic again and again and again), I'm glad Roosh gave his life to the lord but honestly you can tell even during his PUA days the guy was far from happy
He wasn't happy because he wasn't banging no one.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy who use to read Roosh's writing for years I don't think that was the case
The truth is there is only so much happiness you can get from banging random women, eventually, even a player wants to settle down with one woman he finds special but from reading Roosh's writings he never met that one girl cause he always thought the grass was greener on the other side

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did roosh end up getting married. He was after my time so dont know alot about him

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed! But everyone here thought rambo was a super slayer too lol (except me, you and murk from memory who could see it was all BS)
People have zero judgement in general and amazingly can't tell that Roosh was clearly an incel. It's kinda crazy but you get used too it in this community haha

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh did mention that he has gotten a more conventional job. Perhaps he returned to his microbiology roots.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
This place guided me over there. I spent equal time here and there, but the covid sissies drove me away from here. Mostly everyone there could see through the BS. Glad to see some familiar names still around!