Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roommate set me up on a sneak-attack blind date

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With some HB7 (would be higher but her chest is barely bigger than mine) chick 10 years older than me; apparently he talked me up to her and she was super excited.

My roommate and I went to a neighborhood bar to shoot some pool, I see him texting someone and all of a sudden the girl is introducing herself. This woman is intelligent but a basket case, and a bit socially awkward (within 10 minutes she's talking about how she thinks the whole world is going to hell, corrupt governments blah blah blah). She's obviously attracted but keeps saying I'm way too young. Play a few games, against both her and the roommate, have a few drinks. Good playful banter, good kino (I seriously feel like a tool using the word "kino").

Eventually roommate leaves, and I amp up the escalation. I've eventually got my hand on her inner thigh while she's sitting on a tall bar stool and I'm standing, kinda holding her other hand, she keeps touching my arm and chest. And then...

I go in for the kiss and she backs up and says "no no no" and kind of smiles. Goes to the bathroom. The bar is completely dead so I just am waiting there like an idiot. She comes back, we talk for 5 minutes, I say let's go. We go outside, she says she's going home. Turns out she lives right above the freaking bar! I get her digits for the hell of it, and go in for kiss again; again rejected. Later, roommate tells me that she texted him and said that I'm too young...guess she's boyfriend hunting.

Oh well, can't win em all I guess. Got another lined up for tonight :up:

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that sucks, you shoulda been like "Age is just number anyway" or "I'm wise beyond my years", "What I lack in experience, I make up for in vitality". Haha but yeah sounds like she was boyfriend hunting, if she was just looking for a lay I doubt the age difference would come into play. Interested to see how this goes, considering you have her digits now.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha yeah true, I thought about that later. I just ignored the comment at the time. I don't expect much to come of it, but I do suppose I'll give her a ring next week.

I was just a little baffled as to why she let me escalate so much physically if she knew nothing was going to happen o_O

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want some worn out broad anyway.. Stick with the girls your age I'd imagine they are much more desirable, and more of a turn on anyway.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this as a compliment. If my mates were throwing 7's my way (but they all know I like big boobs), then I'd be pretty happy with that. They're not going to run a background check or anything, so it's luck of the draw.

If they were sending 2's and 3's my way, I'd start swinging punches :)