Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

roomate

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
have any of you guys ever banged your roomate. (female of course)

here is the deal-i-o.......I am only living here until december.....already, we have been hanging out, flirting to an extent, going swimming together. She also says things that kinda hint in a sexually discreet manner.....for instance she is very open about how she thinks chicks are hot especially if i say they are........she says like "yea, I'd do her."

she also told me the other day that she was extremely horny. She said she isnt getting any. I might have fouled up and told her when the last time i got some , which was a while ago. her response.....you must jack off a lot.-----doh!!!

anyhoo.....there is obvious flirtation going on......im just concerned about when to make some sort of move if any......because she is my roomate.

should i wait until i am almost moved out, or just go for it now?

thankx

phil

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have to make a direct move. Just bring home a movie, one with a good sex scene in it, and ask her to watch it with you. Then when that scene comes on, playfully say, "Damn, this scene is turning me on." Then turn and look at her and give her a seductive smile and raise an eyebrow, then purposely sit closer to her, and put your arms around her and pretend you two are strangers and just met. Make sure she reads you right that you are playing around. There is a good chance she might be turn on by the sex scene and if she wants to bang you, she'll play along as well, if not, you can always say "haha funny how you took it, you know you're not my type." Then quickly change the subject say you want anything to drink? ... But if she plays along, take it slow, brush her hair to the side and smell her, tell her she smells nice, then run your fingers along her arms.. then look at her eyes (using bedroom eyes), if she is into sex as you suggest, she should be ready for the kiss.. she might even attack you a matter of fact if you play this right and turn her on.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chics dont talk about sex with a guy unless they are interested in banging him.

forget all that bs about a movie with a sex scene.

this is sooo simple.

next time you see a hot chic and she says 'wow, shes hot id bang her' you say 'so how hot am i?"

simple.

she'll either jump right in and say 'you're hot too" ie "ill screw with you if you want" OR she'll say 'i don't know. I can't judge your looks, you're my roommate!"

either way, its not uncomfortable because to her your comment could just as easily been a self esteem issue and you wanting to know how attractive you were.

anwyay, forget the couch games, that's junior highschool.

J

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
chics dont talk about sex with a guy unless they are interested in banging him.

forget all that bs about a movie with a sex scene.

this is sooo simple.

next time you see a hot chic and she says 'wow, shes hot id bang her' you say 'so how hot am i?"

simple.

she'll either jump right in and say 'you're hot too" ie "ill screw with you if you want" OR she'll say 'i don't know. I can't judge your looks, you're my roommate!"

either way, its not uncomfortable because to her your comment could just as easily been a self esteem issue and you wanting to know how attractive you were.

anwyay, forget the couch games, that's junior highschool.

J
Your method rely heavily on chance. I love taking the lead and making things happen. ;)

Seattle76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tomb
Your method rely heavily on chance. I love taking the lead and making things happen. ;)
It really doesn't rely on chance. She knows you well enough to know if she's interested/horny enough or not. A movie on the sofa is good and all, but it sounds like you two are past that stage. Flirt, tease mercilessly, and be aggressive. She will play along.

nosexbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from it. You can get puntang anywhere else in the world.

I've had things with roomates. BAD idea. They get jealous, you get one-itis, it gets crazy. One of you ends up having to face someone you like that doesn't like you... EVERY DAY.

Unless you're super confident in yourself. Then, go for it.