"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Rom Willis-Culture determines who is good looking

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Lighter blacks are racist toward darker blacks? who is jbw?
It doesn't work like that... Within the "black" culture in America, the "light skins" are the minorities. So it's done the same as American culture within the European race towards other "minorities".
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
Lighter blacks are racist toward darker blacks? who is jbw?
I haven't seen School Daze in over 30 years but if I remember it was about warring frats/sororities at a HBCU. It was the Wannabes (light skin) versus the Jigaboos (dark with natural hair, Afrocentric style) and they belonged to different frats depending on the color of the skin. I remember a part where they sort of battled each other in song - "You're a wannabe- wannabe better than me" "You're a jigaboo .. (something about nappy hair or similar). I also remember the Spike Lee character being a virgin and his brothers chanting something about "pass the *****."

JBW= I think "just be white" blackpill looks theory, I think.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I haven't seen School Daze in over 30 years but if I remember it was about warring frats/sororities at a HBCU. It was the Wannabes (light skin) versus the Jigaboos (dark with natural hair, Afrocentric style) and they belonged to different frats depending on the color of the skin. I remember a part where they sort of battled each other in song - "You're a wannabe- wannabe better than me" "You're a jigaboo .. (something about nappy hair or similar). I also remember the Spike Lee character being a virgin and his brothers chanting something about "pass the *****."

JBW= I think "just be white" blackpill looks theory, I think.
I haven't seen many Spike Lee movies (this one being one that I haven't as of yet, but plan to), but it always seemed that the character that Lee portrayed (he's always an actor in his movies) seemed to have a girlfriend - which I found odd since he has always seemed to be incel-tier (before I had realized what that means, LOL).
 
Top