Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rom Willis-Culture determines who is good looking

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeks is not a 10 in the black community. Most women in my circle apart of that community think he looks like a glo worm. They like men like Idris Alba, T. I.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lighter blacks are racist toward darker blacks? who is jbw?
It doesn't work like that... Within the "black" culture in America, the "light skins" are the minorities. So it's done the same as American culture within the European race towards other "minorities".

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lighter blacks are racist toward darker blacks? who is jbw?
I haven't seen School Daze in over 30 years but if I remember it was about warring frats/sororities at a HBCU. It was the Wannabes (light skin) versus the Jigaboos (dark with natural hair, Afrocentric style) and they belonged to different frats depending on the color of the skin. I remember a part where they sort of battled each other in song - "You're a wannabe- wannabe better than me" "You're a jigaboo .. (something about nappy hair or similar). I also remember the Spike Lee character being a virgin and his brothers chanting something about "pass the *****."

JBW= I think "just be white" blackpill looks theory, I think.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen School Daze in over 30 years but if I remember it was about warring frats/sororities at a HBCU. It was the Wannabes (light skin) versus the Jigaboos (dark with natural hair, Afrocentric style) and they belonged to different frats depending on the color of the skin. I remember a part where they sort of battled each other in song - "You're a wannabe- wannabe better than me" "You're a jigaboo .. (something about nappy hair or similar). I also remember the Spike Lee character being a virgin and his brothers chanting something about "pass the *****."

JBW= I think "just be white" blackpill looks theory, I think.
I haven't seen many Spike Lee movies (this one being one that I haven't as of yet, but plan to), but it always seemed that the character that Lee portrayed (he's always an actor in his movies) seemed to have a girlfriend - which I found odd since he has always seemed to be incel-tier (before I had realized what that means, LOL).