Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo...your answer (don't ask a question of me and then lock the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It is NOT my fault threads I post on sometimes get closed. I NEVER start fights with anyone. My first post on every thread I post on is on topic and usually isn't even controversial.

The moderators have allowed certain people to flame me and make personal attacks on me at will. I was told to report those posts...yet when I reported them, nothing was done. When someone flames me, lies about me, calls my child nasty names, makes personal attacks on me, berates people I love who have passed away...most of the time you guys do NOTHING. If anyone other than me were attacked in such a fashion those posts would be deleted and the person responsible would be banned. You guys have certainly banned people for far less. However, because I am a woman most of the mods won't apply the same rules to me that they would apply to everyone else because they think the members here would think I was getting special treatment. I AM getting treated differently for being a woman here...but not by being coddled. I am expected to tolerate more than anyone else here is expected to. By taking that position you are telling people it is OK to attack me at will and leaving me in the position to feel that I have to defend myself all the time against these attacks.

If you guys would apply the damn rules to attacks on me the same way you apply them to everyone else there would be no need to lock any threads because of it being derailed. Anyone who pays attention to what is actually happening can see what happens. Most of the time it happens on serious threads where I offer advice or input on the topic at hand. Then one of the usual suspects who have been doing this for YEARS freely and without consequence will make a personal attack on me. That's where the problems start. I'm not the one starting the problem and the mods almost never do anything to stop it from happening. If they did I would not feel compelled to correct whoever posts crap about me or defend myself, my children or my deceased fiance. Don't blame it on me because you know full well (as does everyone else) that I'm not the one starting the sh*t.

This post is in reference to this thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=123726

Last edited:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
It is your unconscious desire to be treated like this, over and over. You, being a battered women, you need this without realizing it. Yours is a proven pattern of behavior in every single thread, you need one thing in particular from these forums. Attention.

Although I appreciate your advice the other week. You have to realize that you're unable to look at yourself objectively, nor you're able to get your needs fulfilled from the internet. Neither you know everything and have to answer to every thread out there, unless you're craving attention, which you do.

You crave attention. I refuse to give it to you. Things you want is not the type of attention I provide.

I refuse to acknowledge your presence in this thread. Get a hint.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

* You must be at least 15-years-old to register and post in this forum.

* SoSuave.com is a PRIVATE community, not a public forum. Your membership is predicated on your adherance to the stated rules and policies.

* Any message posted to this forum becomes the property of SoSuave.com/Global Marketing/Allen Thompson and may be used at some point in the future.

* SoSuave.com does not guarantee or endorse any of the advice or tips offered in this forum. The posted messages express the views of the authors of the message only. Any use of the information contained here is solely at your own risk.

* If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned or suspended from the forum.(Unless you do this to Wyldfire...we allow that)

* You may not reply to insulting, harassing, or disrespectful posts from another member--this simply escalates the problem. You can and should contact a moderator who will review the offending message and take the appropriate action.(Except for Wyldfire. If she reports a post we will just ignore it until she gets sick of being attacked and responds...at which time we will lock the thread and blame her for the bad behavior of others.)

* Posting requests for copies of copyrighted material, or information on how to obtain such material, will result in the termination or suspension of your account.

* You may not post copyrighted material here without first obtaining the permission of the author. You may include excerpts from an article as long as credit is given to the author of the article(s). You may provide a link to any relevant article.

* Advertising is not allowed. You may, however, post useful advice and include a link to your site in your signature file.

* Political discussion is not allowed on this forum. Experience has shown that it creates too many problems among members.

* You may not post personal or private information about another person without that person's permission. This includes but is not limited to: name, address, picture, email address, phone or fax number.

* Although SoSuave.com does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at SoSuave.com reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless SoSuave.com/Global Marketing/Allen Thompson and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

* We at SoSuave.com reserve the right to revoke your membership to the forums or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.

* We at SoSuave.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

* You agree that you will not use the SoSuave.com forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

I have read, and agree to abide by the Don Juan Discussion Forum rules.

It would really be nice if you guys would follow your own fvcking rules...seriously. It would actually resolve the problem, too. Go figure.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
It is your unconscious desire to be treated like this, over and over. You, being a battered women, you need this without realizing it. Yours is a proven pattern of behavior in every single thread, you need one thing in particular from these forums. Attention.

Although I appreciate your advice the other week. You have to realize that you're unable to look at yourself objectively, nor you're able to get your needs fulfilled from the internet. Neither you know everything and have to answer to every thread out there, unless you're craving attention, which you do.

You crave attention. I refuse to give it to you. Things you want is not the type of attention I provide.

I refuse to acknowledge your presence in this thread. Get a hint.
You honestly haven't been here long enough to understand the situation. I care very much about this site and helping those here. If it weren't for that I would have left and stayed gone a LONG time ago. What you are seeing is a build up of about 4 years of my frustration with idiots calling my children names, making personal attacks, insulting people I loved who have died, flaming me...and being permitted to do this at will. I'm a very stubborn and proud person and stand up for myself...and since the mods allow the flaming, I just defend myself.

I started this because Rollo just blamed me for him closing a thread over flames when it was someone else who flamed me. He asked a question in the post he closed the thread with and this post is a response to his question.

ps...I'm not a battered woman. I used to be...but I left that in 1994...13 years ago...and have never repeated it. The fact that I won't allow myself to be abused is part of why I defend myself. Sadly, I have to correct you because certain people like to post untrue crap about me...and again...are allowed to do so freely.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
It is NOT my fault threads I post on sometimes get closed. I NEVER start fights with anyone. My first post on every thread I post on is on topic and usually isn't even controversial.

The moderators have allowed certain people to flame me and make personal attacks on me at will. I was told to report those posts...yet when I reported them, nothing was done. When someone flames me, lies about me, calls my child nasty names, makes personal attacks on me, berates people I love who have passed away...most of the time you guys do NOTHING. If anyone other than me were attacked in such a fashion those posts would be deleted and the person responsible would be banned. You guys have certainly banned people for far less. However, because I am a woman most of the mods won't apply the same rules to me that they would apply to everyone else because they think the members here would think I was getting special treatment. I AM getting treated differently for being a woman here...but not by being coddled. I am expected to tolerate more than anyone else here is expected to. By taking that position you are telling people it is OK to attack me at will and leaving me in the position to feel that I have to defend myself all the time against these attacks.

If you guys would apply the damn rules to attacks on me the same way you apply them to everyone else there would be no need to lock any threads because of it being derailed. Anyone who pays attention to what is actually happening can see what happens. Most of the time it happens on serious threads where I offer advice or input on the topic at hand. Then one of the usual suspects who have been doing this for YEARS freely and without consequence will make a personal attack on me. That's where the problems start. I'm not the one starting the problem and the mods almost never do anything to stop it from happening. If they did I would not feel compelled to correct whoever posts crap about me or defend myself, my children or my deceased fiance. Don't blame it on me because you know full well (as does everyone else) that I'm not the one starting the sh*t.
I can't believe I am doing this, because I remember typing a pretty long post trying to help you see the error in your ways Wyldfire.

First things first, you need to get rid of the victim mindset. From what I've seen, everything that you've done warrants the type of behavior you are receiving. For someone who says they are just here to help people, you make very immature remarks. For example, "foreskin is disgusting", or your regular pompous parade. It's disappointing to see that kind of immaturity, especially from someone your age. You answer this by saying, "well that's how I am", or "I'm just brutally honest". Well then fine, but you also have to face the consequences of your behavior, which is what you see before you. You can't have it go both ways.

I remember also giving you advice about not talking about personal life on this board. If you are offended when someone makes a remark of your children or fiance, don't talk about them in the first place! It's that simple. Why do you spill out your personal life in a place like this? You will find out that in all actuality, no one cares about your personal life. This is an internet forum for christ's sake. Not only do you talk about personal things, you took it a step further and decided to post a picture of yourself. Not smart at all.

Really, the whole point of my post here is to show that everything you do has a consequence. Stop blaming it on things outside of your control like "everyone hates me because I'm a girl", or "woe is me, the mods are being unfair". There are other female posters who get along fine here, maybe you could learn something from them.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This couldn't be said in PM?

Wyld, stop with the drama. No one cares about your past. No one cares if you are a female. No one cares. Stop with the flame baiting yourself and things will be better for everyone.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Falcon...go read this thread:

I did not do a damn thing to instigate the attacks, insults, flame baiting and rude comments made to me. In the first two pages there were at least 4 inappropriate comments made by people towards me.

Someone said somebody looked like Brett Favre...and I made a dig at Brett Favre for being whiny...which everyone knows is true. You tell me how anything I did invited the level of rudeness directed at me.

If the moderators are going to allow people to attempt to use me as a punching bag then they have no justification blaming me for swinging back...and THAT is what this thread is about...a response to the comment Rollo made when he close the thread I am linking to. What happened in that thread is the exact same thing that happens in every thread that ends up getting closed that I am posting in. If they would stop allowing people to attack me freely even though it is AGAINST THE RULES then I would not respond and defend myself.

This is NOT about foreskin. This has been happening long before I ever posted my view on that. Christ...you don't see me crying over what people on here say about older women or single mothers...and if someone can't cope with me being honest about my personal preferences they should put me on ignore and follow the RULES of the site. Just sayin...

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Falcon...go read this thread:

I did not do a damn thing to instigate the attacks, insults, flame baiting and rude comments made to me. In the first two pages there were at least 4 inappropriate comments made by people towards me.

Someone said somebody looked like Brett Favre...and I made a dig at Brett Favre for being whiny...which everyone knows is true. You tell me how anything I did invited the level of rudeness directed at me.
The thing here is you are looking at the thread above as an isolated example. I am looking at your overall behavior in general. Yea, if you just look at that one single thread, you may be seen as an innocent victim. But then if you factor all of the things you've said in the past, I can see why people would want to attack you.

This is NOT about foreskin. This has been happening long before I ever posted my view on that. Christ...you don't see me crying over what people on here say about older women or single mothers...and if someone can't cope with me being honest about my personal preferences they should put me on ignore and follow the RULES of the site. Just sayin...
You are looking at the foreskin thing as an isolated event, I was just using it to show your general immaturity.

Look at it this way. There's been a lot of drama on this site and the common denominator points to you. Ask yourself why is that? You can continue to be your stubborn self and say you are right and the whole world is wrong, or you can go the other way and realize maybe it is something you are doing that is causing people to act like this towards you. Which path do you think will improve the overall situation?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Um...Falcon...I know exactly why many threads I am on end up getting locked. That is what this thread is discussing. I've been here for 6 years and know the full history of my time here. Initially there was some minor flaming...which didn't last very long because those who were doing it figured out that I was here to help. I didn't post as often for awhile and the floodgates opened and when I started posting again there were a few more of those people who took issue with a woman posting here.

The reason I get attacked is because I am brutally honest. Guys here are used to women telling them what they want to hear so those women don't look mean. They are not used to women telling them the truth and some of them don't handle the truth well. THAT is why I get attacked and I respond to defend myself ONLY because for over 4 years the mods refuse to enforce the rules on insults/attacks/flaming. If I don't defend myself that one, two or three people quickly turns into ten or more. Since I'm intelligent and can hold my own when attacked...those guys who would join in if I ignored it are too afraid of me making them look foolish to say anything when I defend myself. What you see right now is NOTHING compared to how it has been in the past. I was getting attacked so much when the mods told me to report that I was reporting MANY posts...and the mods got sick of that too. To resolve the issue they just need to enforce the damn rules.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Um...Falcon...I know exactly why many threads I am on end up getting locked. That is what this thread is discussing. I've been here for 6 years and know the full history of my time here. Initially there was some minor flaming...which didn't last very long because those who were doing it figured out that I was here to help. I didn't post as often for awhile and the floodgates opened and when I started posting again there were a few more of those people who took issue with a woman posting here.

The reason I get attacked is because I am brutally honest. Guys here are used to women telling them what they want to hear so those women don't look mean. They are not used to women telling them the truth and some of them don't handle the truth well. THAT is why I get attacked and I respond to defend myself ONLY because for over 4 years the mods refuse to enforce the rules on insults/attacks/flaming. If I don't defend myself that one, two or three people quickly turns into ten or more. Since I'm intelligent and can hold my own when attacked...those guys who would join in if I ignored it are too afraid of me making them look foolish to say anything when I defend myself. What you see right now is NOTHING compared to how it has been in the past. I was getting attacked so much when the mods told me to report that I was reporting MANY posts...and the mods got sick of that too. To resolve the issue they just need to enforce the damn rules.
Well then so be it, these people are being 'brutally honest' with you. Just remember that you have chosen this path.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god shut the fvck up, it's an internet forum, it doesn't even matter. Stop with all the drama, it's totally unimportant.

Reaction score
WlydWoman, I've notice that the majority of threads you post on eventually get closed due to drama - I'm not saying that you start the drama, but nonetheless, you are a lightning rod! You need to deflect criticism with a sense of humor then dudes would "lighten up" on you! Oh, I forgot, woman don't possess much humor! :rolleyes:

What are the odds of this thread getting closed? :rolleyes:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Falcon said:
Well then so be it, these people are being 'brutally honest' with you. Just remember that you have chosen this path.
So you condone people like wayword being allowed to call my 7 year old daughter a bastard for the past 4 years with impunity? She was only 3 years old when he (and a few others) started attacking her in such a disgusting way. What kind of parent would I be to just sit back and allow someone to attack my child? And do tell me...what kind of person does it make those people who would attack a beautiful, innocent 3 year old child?

I challenge you to find even ONE example of where I have ever attacked, insulted, or flamed anyone on this forum in the 6 years I have been here without them attacking me first. You will never be able to do that because I don't do that. I ALWAYS post on topic and NEVER start anything with anyone. Anyone who claims otherwise is lying and those who have been around here long enough KNOW that I don't start things. We would not even be having this discussion if the mods would enforce the rules everyone agrees to when the tick the checkbox accepting the TOS. Instead of doing that they allow a few people to break the rules if it's me they are attacking. THAT is what causes them to have to lock threads. Turning around after locking a thread and blaming me for the result of them not enforcing the forum rules is inherently wrong. Period.

Ask why posters like Player Supreme and Puerto Rican Lover were banned. They were banned for the EXACT same behavior as the people who are constantly attacking me...but it wasn't me they were flaming...it was guys. Why did they get banned and those attacking me have not been banned? That's a question I know I would like answered and I'm sure a lot of others would like it answered, too.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
WlydWoman, I've notice that the majority of threads you post on eventually get closed due to drama - I'm not saying that you start the drama, but nonetheless, you are a lightning rod! You need to deflect criticism with a sense of humor then dudes would "lighten up" on you! Oh, I forgot, woman don't possess much humor! :rolleyes:

What are the odds of this thread getting closed? :rolleyes:
You know full well the position I'm in. Don't you ever ask yourself why you get banned but the people who behave worse than you ever did are allowed to flame with impunity? The only reason THIS ID of yours hasn't been banned to is because you're joining in with attacking me. That's okay, mind you...but you go post the same sh*t posted to me to one of the guys and see how fast your account goes poof. You know it's true...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
gmillar said:
Oh my god shut the fvck up, it's an internet forum, it doesn't even matter. Stop with all the drama, it's totally unimportant.
Yes, it DOES matter because one of the mods blamed me for him locking not just the thread I linked to, but another one where I reported a personal attack against me. It is NOT my fault the mods choose to lock threads instead of deal with the real issue...them endorsing people attacking me via a failure to enforce the rules.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
laaaaaaaaame

Seriously, come on. I frankly don't understand why you think doing things like this is a good course of action. You get shat upon EVERY TIME you do something like this, and nothing EVER changes. I like your advice and think you have a lot to contribute here (otherwise I can't see how you'd get that many posts, haha) but the mods are not going to ban the scores of other posters who sh¡t on you every time you make a thread like this. Your options are:

1. Leave the forum (I don't think this is a good one)
2. Ignore everyone quietly who sh¡ts on you
3. Deflect with a sense of humor (good one, LMS). If you do that people will be less likely to do it again, although this has to come from a mindset where you really truly actually don't care what people on an INTERNET CHATBOARD think about you. This would be the best.

Stick around, lady, you still have a lot to contribute - but I don't consider one victim thread a week a contribution.

Reaction score
Relax!! A "bastard" is one who is born out of wedlock!!! 90% of the children born in America today are bastards - it is not a slight - it is a mere recognition that the child was born illegitimately - The Unnatural Order of Things!!

I was banned for going against the then Mods and not DJ's on this site - they were erasing my posts because I was against the Homo/Hor Matrix that they wanted to preserve!! I was a threat to their Matrix of control!!!

My previous post was not going against you but merely stating the obvious - a woman on a 99% man's forum is going to draw attention!!

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
So you condone people like wayword being allowed to call my 7 year old daughter a bastard for the past 4 years with impunity? She was only 3 years old when he (and a few others) started attacking her in such a disgusting way. What kind of parent would I be to just sit back and allow someone to attack my child? And do tell me...what kind of person does it make those people who would attack a beautiful, innocent 3 year old child?

I challenge you to find even ONE example of where I have ever attacked, insulted, or flamed anyone on this forum in the 6 years I have been here without them attacking me first. You will never be able to do that because I don't do that. I ALWAYS post on topic and NEVER start anything with anyone. Anyone who claims otherwise is lying and those who have been around here long enough KNOW that I don't start things. We would not even be having this discussion if the mods would enforce the rules everyone agrees to when the tick the checkbox accepting the TOS. Instead of doing that they allow a few people to break the rules if it's me they are attacking. THAT is what causes them to have to lock threads. Turning around after locking a thread and blaming me for the result of them not enforcing the forum rules is inherently wrong. Period.

Ask why posters like Player Supreme and Puerto Rican Lover were banned. They were banned for the EXACT same behavior as the people who are constantly attacking me...but it wasn't me they were flaming...it was guys. Why did they get banned and those attacking me have not been banned? That's a question I know I would like answered and I'm sure a lot of others would like it answered, too.
Yes you may not actually start the fights, but you say things that provoke them. I used the foreskin example because it was the most recent one that popped into my head. I could tell a lot of people were annoyed by your comments. You see, it's kind of hard to explain. I'm stretching it, but it's sorta like this, I find Rossie O'Donnel to be incredibly annoying and immature yet she has never personally attacked me. Crude example, but it shows that you don't have to attack someone to annoy them or get on their bad side.

Maybe you are right if people have said nasty things to you. I don't pay attention to every thread you are in. But you know what, this is an internet forum, people can say mean things. Go cry me a river. Your obsession with having to stand up for yourself against people you have never met is destroying the very dynamics of this forum and is just plain dumb. GROW UP (sad I have to say this to someone much older than me). Instead of fighting, rise above it.

Last Man Standing actually gave you some good advice in this thread but you completely ignored it. I'm pretty sure you completely ignored everything I said too. That's just too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.