Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo Tomassi's take on game in the rational male

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
1. "The trick to getting genuine desire, is to keep her ignorant to your intent to provoke it."

2. "Real desire is created by making her think it's something she wants."

My questions:

1. why would you need to provoke something that would already be there, if you're attractive? And why would you need to keep women ignorant to this, if they already are?
I kind of get that if you're making an attempt to create attraction, and you make it obvious, it kills the attraction.
I guess my take on it is, if you're already a complete man, you won't have to make an effort to create attraction, but maybe I'm wrong here?

2. why would you have to make her think this is something she wants, if biology has already programmed her to want this?

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo said before that he isn't a game artist or whatever. But every pimp and player will tell you that you still need to build rampart with a woman to seal the deal because game is social interaction. You can't be passive if you want the puss. Women fall easily to word games and social performance. Swoon her, make her feel.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't read the whole book

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't read the whole book
It doesn't really change the statement whether someone read the whole book or not?

I still question this: "Real desire is created by making her think it's something she wants."

If we become the best we can be, isn't it better to search until we find someone who is attracted to who we are.
Than to make someone think they want you, which they otherwise wouldn't? Seems almost like unnecessary work.
Either you like me or you don't, next.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really change the statement whether someone read the whole book or not?

I still question this: "Real desire is created by making her think it's something she wants."
Be something that most girls want. Less need for games.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be something that most girls want. Less need for games.
Yeah, I totally agree. Because if you've become the best you can be. They either like you or they don't.
There is no need to "make her think it's something she want". Like isn't this already programmed into her?

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I totally agree. Because if you've become the best you can be. They either like you or they don't.
There is no need to "make her think it's something she want". Like isn't this already programmed into her?
You can reach a point where most girls recognize you as attractive.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo said before that he isn't a game artist or whatever. But every pimp and player will tell you that you still need to build rampart with a woman to seal the deal because game is social interaction. You can't be passive if you want the puss. Women fall easily to word games and social performance. Swoon her, make her feel.
This kind of goes into being a complete man. If you're complete, you have charisma, wit, social skills, humor, insight, wisdom, presence, etc. So she will either be attracted to that or not. No need to to make her think this is what she want. Or to keep her ignorant to you trying to provoke this. You either provoke it or not, by being the man you have become.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. why would you need to provoke something that would already be there, if you're attractive?
Think of a girl's attraction towards you as your health bar.

And unattractive things you do as taking damage to your health bar.

Yes Attraction is the prerequisite (can't fight an opponent if your health bar's at zero). But attraction can be lost due to unattractive behaviors.

Unlike popular belief, you CAN do wrong, even if she initially finds you attractive.

Examples of short term:
Example of long term:

When you think about it this way. You don't think "I've got her (you can tell she's attracted to you (pre-sleeping with her) or your currently banging her (obviously post-banging her)), so there's really no need to provoke desire because I've already got it". You see that desire can be lost. So you provoke it, so that you maintain it.

Here's an immediate example I can give you from my life that may help let this sink in.

This girl I had been banging (already attracted to me) called me over the phone last night. We hadn't spoken for about 2 months. I let her know that I'd gotten some hand tattoos + neck tattoos, so I might look a little different (we'd spoken about hand tattoos last time we were together, and I know she finds them attractive). I know this was gonna provoke her to want to see them. As leverage, to incentive her to see me, I told her I'd show them to her in person. I've got several tattoos, but only after provoking that ("aw come onnn" effect), I'd told her I'd tell her about one of them. Which I did. Give a little sneak preview. Just like how the good movies trailers do a good job of not telling you much, but at the same time giving you that "fuuck I def have to see that movie". While the sh1tty ones will give away the whole plot. Making you feel like you saw the whole movie already, and don't need to see it anymore.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of a girl's attraction towards you as your health bar.

And unattractive things you do as taking damage to your health bar.

Yes Attraction is the prerequisite (can't fight an opponent if your health bar's at zero). But attraction can be lost due to unattractive behaviors.

Unlike popular belief, you CAN do wrong, even if she initially finds you attractive.
Actually most guys do not get laid because of 3 main factors :

1. they do not approach in any way ( fear of rejection )

2. Due to unattractive behavior that they display

3.They have extremely bad fundamentals . Either too overweight , either dress like sh1t , either they just lack proper hygiene and some sort of aesthetic touches here and there

Most guys should switch their focus from how to game a girl , to how not to give her reasons to reject me . That is the best advice for guys who are more towards the beginner than to the expert

women do not look for attractive qualities ( like guys do ) , they look for reasons on why to reject a guy .

makes sense to be like that , if you would have abundance you would do the same . “ her ass is not big enough “ , “ she has ugly nipples “ , “ she is not that smart “ , she she she she

when I was initially doing tinder , I would try to talk with all of them . Now if I do not like the vibe ( and she is not hot ) , j just ignore them

usually the biggest giveaway that someone is not successful in dating is the low social iq

low social iq is also correlated with low incomes , as making money is more about social circle than actual skills ( unless you are not like really amazing in something. But even then … )

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If we become the best we can be, isn't it better to search until we find someone who is attracted to who we are.
Than to make someone think they want you, which they otherwise wouldn't? Seems almost like unnecessary work.
Either you like me or you don't, next.
How does she know who you are unless you can demonstrate it with game?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t care “who the man is”, they care what they can “get out of him”

Generally, if you can help her in some way, she likes you until you can’t help her. Now most men are so happy they are getting attention from a decent looking woman that they don’t ask anything in return. That’s where women gain the advantage, they are much sharper and smarter than men.

Now when it comes to sex and babies, she will give it to genetically blessed man quickly because she wants the best offspring (lover)
When it comes to anything else, she will like you if you can help her, but she won’t give sex quickly. (provider)

It’s up-to the man to decide how much he wants to invest.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s up-to the man to decide how much he wants to invest.
from a genetics point of view … it makes total sense . This is how things evolve . You have a higher tier male and makes children with a lower tier woman

the guy gets’s ****ed , but nature gets a win as the next generation will be slightly better than the old one on average

Most of the guys bang bellow their smv , but there are some guys who manage to bang at their level or above . The problem with this is that it isn’t consistent

if You are at the top of the hierarchy , like the 50 shades of grey male character , then yeah you will bang a lot of women at your tier and above . Top of the top

but … do not get fooled besides good genes he also was a powerful men . But atypical , he was not boring and working all the time . Most of his time he was free to do whatever he wanted to do . He was just taking decisions

that is why money alone does not give you power . Time is the only one that shows if you are the boss or not . Most extremely rich people rarely do anything