Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo Tomassi EMBARRASINGLY Loses Debate to Lauren Southern

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never take advice about women from a dude that doesn’t look like he could pull the types of women you can. This guy would blow his load the moment he shook hands with girls ive dated. And I’m no Chad!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was looking for it too, but apparently no one knows where it is. Not even in the comments.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who in their right mind would watch a 5 hour long video analyzing a 5 minute conversation?
Especially from some nobody youtubers. It's honestly pretty insulting they think they're interesting enough that people would wanna watch them blabber on for 5 hrs. They probably could have summarized all their points in 15 min.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially from some nobody youtubers. It's honestly pretty insulting they think they're interesting enough that people would wanna watch them blabber on for 5 hrs. They probably could have summarized all their points in 15 min.
Though it is low quality it is a good answer to the new kind of grifters Rollo is mentioning like fresh and fit.

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are just haters , I have watched the full video of lauren sauthern vs rollo tomassi debate and it was just a normal chat both shared different perspectives but no1 destroyed anyone.

PS. They are just chasing clout

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though it is low quality it is a good answer to the new kind of grifters Rollo is mentioning like fresh and fit.
Fresh and fit seems decent, although the only podcast of theirs I actually watched was with Andrew Tate so maybe that's why.

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you check this guy's channel , all the video titles are talking **** about other people and youtube channels just to get more subscribers with the drama.

And yeah lauren southern had the full debate but her twitch got banned.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Fresh and fit seems decent, although the only podcast of theirs I actually watched was with Andrew Tate so maybe that's why.
Fresh and Fit got busted for telling women that if she slept with one of them they would put her on the show. Even Rollo says they screwed up. Myron hasn't been on the Rule Zero podcast since then as far as I can tell.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Seems like the original vid was on twitch, which she apparently was recently banned from.
She was not recently banned. It was a long time ago. She has been off the grid for a long time.

Southern BTW, is a very skilled debater. She did a debate with another guy who is also known as a highly skilled debater. Both of them are on the same side with most issues, but as a planned experiment they did a debate among themselves where he took the side he truly believes in, while she played the role of the other side and took the side she doesn't really believe in,...and she still practically mopped the floor with him.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was not recently banned. It was a long time ago. She has been off the grid for a long time.

Southern BTW, is a very skilled debater. She did a debate with another guy who is also known as a highly skilled debater. Both of them are on the same side with most issues, but as a planned experiment they did a debate among themselves where he took the side he truly believes in, while she played the role of the other side and took the side she doesn't really believe in,...and she still practically mopped the floor with him.
There are still better ones like Destiny and Actual Justice Warrior. Maybe because she is Christian. They have difficulties to stay rational though she has to or she might get banned again.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There are still better ones like Destiny and Actual Justice Warrior. Maybe because she is Christian. They have difficulties to stay rational though she has to or she might get banned again.
Yes she is (((Christian))) indeed, certainly not a wolf on sheeps clothing
main-qimg-43b67792854242daa456f802670eebc4.jpeg

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
— Vladimir Lenin