Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo On Female Nature

Reaction score
I'm sure many of you have heard the story of his awakening to female nature when his brother-in-law hung himself after his wife ran off and how women who didn't even know her rose to her defense. Understand the risks of relationships with women and how they will nearly unanimously defend the acts of other women no matter how despicable the conduct in question. Begins around minute 18.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Profound realizations.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes red pill got some truth's we can't deny..

If we include female validation in the pyramid of success, and trust all our resources in a oneitis relationship. We got the odds against us...

Stay positive, but be realistic

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure many of you have heard the story of his awakening to female nature when his brother-in-law hung himself after his wife ran off and how women who didn't even know her rose to her defense. Understand the risks of relationships with women and how they will nearly unanimously defend the acts of other women no matter how despicable the conduct in question. Begins around minute 18.

I like Rollo but, I am skeptical. He warns men of marriage but is married. He graphs SMV and warns the cawk carousel before the Pending epiphany phase. Seeking to play house after best yrs are done. Rollo married epiphany phase. And we know what that entails and how women play their game in best years.

In rollos defense, he says, do what he says, not what he does. I concur.

Welcome to clown World. The west is dead. Uk and Australia are following suits. Enjoy the decline fellas. Pursue at your peril but kill the boy. Lose the beta cuck blue pill provider idealism or you will be zeroed out.Transcend your place of being. LTR and monogamy and marriage is the biggest con job ever.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think a lot of these guys are starting to commericalize the Red Pill. Donovan is my negro, and I love the dude to death. I do not know much about Carl, Rian, or that Japanese Gigalo John. I often wonder if Rollo has an open marriage. He's been rocking a bad HSV-1 outbreak on his lip for the last two weeks. In the years I've been following him, I've never seen him with an outbreak. So I wonder if it's stress on the home front, business stress or something else. I used to love to watch Rich Cooper and George Bruno, but he's nearly 100% pay to watch now.. It's sickening how some of these guys are taking advantage of the Red Pill. I stick with Donovan, Pat, "Rollo", RPC, and AMS. The rest; ehh.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think that some married men know way more than divorced men. They’ve been through a lot.
Not all are good little cucks.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think that some married men know way more than divorced men. They’ve been through a lot.
Not too sure about that. I think they are trying to make the best of the situation. What's the alternative? Lose half your crap, pay alimony, child support, never see your kids and live in a shoebox AND still pay for the house you no longer live in?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I said “some” because I met one. Developer. Builds housing projects.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion a man who's been married 20+ years has no practical knowledge of the DUA mindset. His is theoretical at best.
I don’t know what the “DUA” mindset is. I’m assuming a masculine man.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Oh. Ok. Didn’t know the acronym. Thanks.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Waste of time.

Just get a harem, the women will compete amongst themselves to be your favorite and all you need is to play the game.

Plate spinning does it, just make sure they know it to get the game going in ur favor.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Rollo but, I am skeptical. He warns men of marriage but is married. He graphs SMV and warns the cawk carousel before the Pending epiphany phase. Seeking to play house after best yrs are done. Rollo married epiphany phase. And we know what that entails and how women play their game in best years.

In rollos defense, he says, do what he says, not what he does. I concur.

Welcome to clown World. The west is dead. Uk and Australia are following suits. Enjoy the decline fellas. Pursue at your peril but kill the boy. Lose the beta cuck blue pill provider idealism or you will be zeroed out.Transcend your place of being. LTR and monogamy and marriage is the biggest con job ever.
if a soldier tells you wars is bad and not one should go to war, and then deploy to another war, would you ignore wht he says? if a doctor tells you to not go into a quarantine zone then he goes there, would you ignore him too?

he tells you not to marry, if you don't know how to deal with woman and be ready for it to fail, he tells you there is no gain for a men to marry, you don't agree?

in both my examples they know the risks, don't wish this to anyone, but he goes and do whatever he have to do, or thinks he have to, what you do is up to you, but having his know how before you do it would be his wish the very least

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far too many married dating coaches long before MySpace lol its hard to take seriously. If you do analytics on the posts here, 99% seek to play house after expelling just enough energy to acquire semi decent girl. I view it all as a lease. Its on loan. It won't last and I act accordingly.

Its been the few men that marry who acquired top form SMV 18-23, high school sweet heart, no LTR ambiguity or weirdness that are imho outliers. Its not for me but, if someone were to pursue, top shelf SMV is the best option.

Its mind blowing knowing that truth and cucjs continue to play house knowing what they do know or going in with their eyew closed. There's no two ways about it. War and dating especially in the modern age us savage at best.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion a man who's been married 20+ years has no practical knowledge of the DUA mindset. His is theoretical at best.
Exactly. Might know more about the time frame they came in but the game is flipping on its head. The lack of quality is abundantly apparent. Rollo mentioned the commodity of sex appeal given women are taught to fo nothing for men. It beacons the question, wtf is the point if someone is checked out, and guarantee cash and prizes regardless of the disgusting behaviour.

I don't know what the solution is. I know female nature has a inflated sense of humour and entitlement. Its short life span is clear as is the motives followed up by the wall. The duplicitous sexual strategy is abundantly obvious as documented in TRM. Even basic competence of game is telling.

A kid posted a thread about his 21 yr gf not wanting kids lulz you can see that lack of free thinking and education, particularly self knowledge is lacking. Women follow and guarantee she can drink a lot like her dad and can't cook like her mom. I will be shocked if she can turn on the stove.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's always been my thing with Rollo. The guy's got the logic down (for the most part). Getting the logic and living the lifestyle are two different things. There are a LOT of struggles when you actually work towards becoming more attractive to women, improving yourself, approaching, number closing, the first date, the first kiss, and even dating multiple women. The actual experience is a life-changer. It really opens up your perspective.

Getting out there and dating all these bytches and wh0res has really made me realize how much of an impact it is for a woman to be alpha-widowed. It changes her life and her ability to pair-bond. She is permanently damaged once "that one guy" is no longer in her life.

My GF has three friends who are right now going through the disastrous aftermath of being alpha-widowed. The one who's on my Facebook keeps posting cries of longing to have him back, even months after he's left. The second one can't stick with any of the men she dates, and now owns a pile of cats. The third one split with her husband and has since covered her body with tattoos, dyed her hair, and is claiming she's now a lesbian.

Being alpha-widowed absolutely destroys a woman. I'm convinced that women were meant to have only one man in their lives. I'm pretty sure other cultures understand this, and that why things like arranged marriages exist and many women who were raised in strict religious houses (who stay with the religion) remain married to the first man they ever dated. I'm not religious by any means, but they've got the concept of how to treat women correct. People back in the days when the bible was written weren't stupid when it came to women. They cursed the wh0res and forced women to do what their husband says.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that women were meant to have only one man in their lives. I'm pretty sure other cultures understand this, and that why things like arranged marriages exist
I get the impression that in cultures where this is done, the main concern is putting the girl into a situation where she is going to be taken care of, be provided for. If they've done that, the parents feel like they've done their job. Any thoughts of romantic fulfillment were secondary.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I get the impression that in cultures where this is done, the main concern is putting the girl into a situation where she is going to be taken care of, be provided for. If they've done that, the parents feel like they've done their job. Any thoughts of romantic fulfillment were secondary.
Arranged marriages still exists within SEA to a high degree in rural areas whereby both the intended will get to meet for the 1st time and if there is attraction between them.

If not another will be chosen. Women tend to hold a higher say in these matters and men are expected to offer monetary payments as reimbursement to the female family that's highly dependent on the girls perceived value + any land holdings/assets.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What I found out about the “Alpha Widow”.
Two experiences.
In the first case, she was 18. Fell for the guy hard. Yet married another guy because the “Alpha” was unavailable.
Throughout the marriage, she was always comparing the husband, in her mind to the “Alpha”. When things weren’t turning out like Disney, she would always default to him in her mind. Had four kids with the husband.

Then one day she got in contact with this “Alpha”. He had married and had two kids but his wife cheated on him for quite a while and then divorce raped him. He was in the process of marrying a new woman so this woman with four children and a husband was profusely crying one day and the husband asked her what was up.
The crux of the situation was that the supposed “Alpha” was marrying another woman again but he had never married her in the beginning.

The irony was the guy was never really “Alpha”. He eventually got himself cucked and divorced raped. He was trapped by convention like any other man. Conformed to this convention and paid the price.

The other case was similar as well. Except the guy was a true psycho. He ended up divorced three times. I personally knew the guy.
Those two men were never “Alpha” in any truest sense. They were apparently “Alpha” at the time they were with one of the two women in these examples.
This is an apparency only. The reduction of a man by association just being in a marriage is enough to dismantle any “Alpha”.

My conclusion based on these two personally observed instances...
Within the context of a modern western marriage, any “Alpha” will be dismantled rather quickly. This “Alpha” means nothing to me.
The attractant was directly related to the ability of the man to remain masculine. Therefore “alpha” is a ridiculous term that doesn’t apply.
Nearly all the hard core fighting men I know that got married have fallen within the context of marriage. Marriage IS the death of masculinity. It is a state of docile. The volunteer taming of a man by his own hand due to following a social program instilled in him since birth. I believe there to be biological changes.

There may be even less than five men on here who even have a chance at overcoming their programming. Socially engrained programming is the worse. Some use the word “culture”.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's always been my thing with Rollo. The guy's got the logic down (for the most part). Getting the logic and living the lifestyle are two different things. There are a LOT of struggles when you actually work towards becoming more attractive to women, improving yourself, approaching, number closing, the first date, the first kiss, and even dating multiple women. The actual experience is a life-changer. It really opens up your perspective.
Agreed.

Rollo knows female nature. For talk of 'rockstar 20s' i imagine a dependent domain pua with very basic competence in game. Was rollo approaching, doing day game? No. He then admittedly married epiphany phase who was dating other men. Likely, plated by a doctor or resident given her workplace and the cesspool of the said environment.

In hia defense, men are better for having him then without. He is saving more men then hurting them. I am skeptical. Naturally I am cynical. For all we know, his wife holds him at gun point and divorce rape if he doesn't put out more books like a good plow horse. Not likely as he's been banging the guns for the last decade +.

Getting out there and dating all these bytches and wh0res has really made me realize how much of an impact it is for a woman to be alpha-widowed. It changes her life and her ability to pair-bond. She is permanently damaged once "that one guy" is no longer in her life.
Pick your poison.

One of my mates, playboy, fitness model, Chad on steroids status is 'that guy.' he won the genetic lottery. Pulls models and beauty pageant winners. Never seen a dry spell. He saw me watching pickup and he didn't understand. He is 1 of the boys. Party boy. Fun to get baeees with yet, the sort of guy who is savage and you would throw hands at if he came for your sister or daughter. He's alpha widowed absurd amount of women. They aren't marriage material nor LTR now or ever. Its over but. This is the way of women trying to be men.

My GF has three friends who are right now going through the disastrous aftermath of being alpha-widowed. The one who's on my Facebook keeps posting cries of longing to have him back, even months after he's left. The second one can't stick with any of the men she dates, and now owns a pile of cats. The third one split with her husband and has since covered her body with tattoos, dyed her hair, and is claiming she's now a lesbian.
There's open boarder push by the left. Girl power is not without consequences. I feel no sympathy. Zero ****s given.

Being alpha-widowed absolutely destroys a woman. I'm convinced that women were meant to have only one man in their lives. I'm pretty sure other cultures understand this, and that why things like arranged marriages exist and many women who were raised in strict religious houses (who stay with the religion) remain married to the first man they ever dated. I'm not religious by any means, but they've got the concept of how to treat women correct. People back in the days when the bible was written weren't stupid when it came to women. They cursed the wh0res and forced women to do what their husband says.
Its decimated SMV and female logic cheers women off the cliff.

I don't much care for the excuse or poor lifestyle choices. I understand it do much thst i am checked out from entertaining any s7ch idea. I view it as a lease. Time is up sooner or later my friend.

Playboy, a bit of caution. Why the **** is your gf friends with train wrecks??

Iceberg ahead. Red pill her into oblivion.