Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo is right

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is to only listen to advice from real experts on a subject.
You need to read the book. Rule of thumb, you take everything as face value, you dissect it and form you opinion. This isn’t as easy as it sounds because right around the corner there is ALWAYS and new seemingly genius perspective or add on that’s shapes your belief. Why comment on something you have hardly any knowledge on? Rollo was a “rockstar” on his twenties and has “banged” a lot of women according to the literature. It’s a very insightful, in depth book(s). All three books will surprise you I believe. It will confirm certain things you believe, changed your outlook/perspective on a lot of topics and make you LAUGH, educate you, introduce things you never even thought of I guarantee that... he’s a very intellectual funny guy. Truly the red pill . My hats off to him in the fullest.
He's full of sh*t dude. Don't believe me I could care less

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing...take what you need from whomever....figure out the rest on your own. Do what works for you.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Smart” guys or guys who think a lot (always in their head) tend to have the most problems when it comes to women. “Red pill, blue pill” etc, etc, just get out of your head, it’s just women.