Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Role Play

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents,

Stayed over at my plates yesterday evening..

We got into a conversation about smashin, kinda got onto the idea of role play

One thing led to another and next thing you know it was some domination, tied up, bitten- crazy 50 shades of grey sh*t
I was going hell for leather, truthfully it was my first time being as intense and blasting her like that

Fu**in loved it - finished the job - she was all over it, she got dressed - went and brought the breakfast - come back cooked it, since this morning she has been blowing up my phone - love this, love that etc etc

Im not the most experienced when it comes to this sort of thing, any of you DJ's have any tips/wisdom to share on that crazy kinky ****. The more the merrier cus

Man, she seems super on it now!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing in my sex life was when as ex showed me the ways of role play. You introduce this stuff to new inexperienced chicks they will think you’re a god. Tie up, rough housing, master, sir, daddy, teacher, student, unknown assailant/rapist (don’t judge) this stuff is fire!!!!

I’ve never been the same. Girls say “how many girls have you slept with? It’s must be a lot to fvck like that”

I’ve slept with about 65 girls, I’m 30, it’s not a crazy amount, but my last 3 years have been a wild adventure

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It activates their hind brain.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all chicks have a kinky side you just have to let them know its OK for them to show it. I call it the 50 Shades Phenomenon. Once you get her to let you tie her up, call her a wh0re and bang the crap out of her however you want, she will be yours for as long as you want if you maintain frame.