Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Role Models

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was just wondering who you guys look up to or wish to emulate as role models. It could be the way the look or act or their intelligence or business accumen (anything about them basically). But who (preferably a celebrity so we all know of them) is it you see as/used to see as a role model? And why? Thanks a lot

Bizzle

BBGUN

Reaction score
All of them for being comfortable in their skin, that's common thing in all of them. Style is also another one but not so important

Ian Somerhalder, Brad Pitt, Hank Moody, James Franco,

also Gordon Ramsay for his striving towards things done the right way. You see him in Hell's Kitchen and the dishes have to be well done, if not, he will wait until they are.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah good answer, I assumed either Brad Pitt would one up really soon lol one thing I've noticed about the four guys you posted (Ramsay perhaps not included) is that they seem capable of controlling a conversation with anyone by saying very little or even nothing. You know, the characters they play can do this silent stare and almost intimidate whoever they're talking to. An actor I think who aces this is Michael Fassbender, I think that's a major part of the whole 50 shades epidemic; the main character lays dominance in average social settings. I must look in to this - intensity intensity intensity! Haha

BBGUN

Reaction score
I think they all can have that confidence look in them of course but that's the result of a long time trying to figure them self out. Try to see more interviews about this guys, not the movies or series they enter. You see that they're just speaking what they think, they are expressing themselves no matter what, and that's the common thing between all of this guys.

I'm more interested in the person than in the character. Hank Moody is an exception, and i don't take him with full credit.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jobs is one of my role models. He's right until he's right dammit.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she your role model? Or just someone you wanna bang? Haha passion and thinking outside the box always gets it for me, musically Eminem, Lennon and Cobain really sit deep with me but my role model has to be Bill Hicks - the way who looked at the worlds issues with a 'comedy' spin always inspired me.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw watched a few things about Steve Jobs recently and gotta say I'm so impressed, nothing like the person I assumed he was. Great story of someone who found their passion, utilised what they had and strived to make it work

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for sure... not because he is all big and tough I never liked wrestling but for what he has become today. he has nothing but positivity and love. he is an awesome family man, works extremely hard and does a lot for others. also an inspiration for training.

C.T "motherfvcken" Fletcher ... the hell he has gone through and come out better than ever, he is wise, commands not only his biceps but respect from others, a take no sh!t or excuses attitude and tells it like it is.

I'm starting to think that I just want to be black haha.

oh and how could I forget "momma when I grow up I wanna be just like POOK!" lol

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stort_Brød said:
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for sure... not because he is all big and tough I never liked wrestling but for what he has become today. he has nothing but positivity and love. he is an awesome family man, works extremely hard and does a lot for others. also an inspiration for training.

l
I second that. Primarily because of the movie roles he's chosen. Not your typical bad guy / good guy kill everything type movie.

He's a guy that keeps pushing forward, working on his skills, to become more and more successful.

Compare him to somebody like Steven Seagal or Stone Cold Steve Austin, who seem to be one dimensional, both in their characters and in real life.

Vekhematu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ash from Army of Darkness.

I just realized I can't think of a single positive male role model in the real world.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
He's a guy that keeps pushing forward, working on his skills, to become more and more successful.
absolutely!! I am big on the gym and training / healthy lifestyle and he is such a motivation watching his vids and seeing his regimes of what he puts himself through for his roles especially for his newer one of Pain&Gain ( BTW a really good watch )

he pushes others to be the best version of themselves and isn't just all talk he does it himself