"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ROGER DOGER I dont get it....

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Beverlly hills
Ok I watched Roger doger and that it was pretty good but the Part I dont get is where there in the "wore house" and the guy is about to get it from this hot Latina girl.. Not really hot.. but sexy..


naked atleast.. Ok so the girl is trying to put on the condom and then roger comes in like RAMBO and takes the kid..

oK WHy?

and why does the girl act like she doesnt want the kid gone.. She already got paid!!!


and then why does the Kid get mad at roger in the end of that scene..


I dont get that who part at ALLL .. Someone please tell me what was it all about.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
I think Roger realizes he is turning the kid into himself..a womanizer .. and realizes he is making a mistake..and drags him out..

and returns him back to his own "world"
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I think Rodger thinks it's ok to be a womanizer, but doesn't want the kids first sexual experience to be with a paid *****. It's not living up to the game to have to pay for it.

Rodger is holistic about his approach and style of womanizing (DJing as it should be), and wants the kid to succeed at the quest by his developing and awareness of the game.

Too bad the movie ended like that. I think a symp or a woman had a hand in writing the ending.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
and why does the girl act like she doesnt want the kid gone.. She already got paid!!!

***ho's are still women underneath. what woman doesn't want to be a boys first.


and then why does the Kid get mad at roger in the end of that scene..
***wouldn't you if your goal is to get laid and it's right there in front of you and your stupid uncle (as seen from the kids perspective) comes and pulls the plug just as you were getting ready to put it in? Imagine if you were in that situation...your first piece of p*ussy...and some idiot friend screws it just as you were getting ready to penetrate for the first time in your life...and taste what all young men dream of...crave for...wake up at night with sweats over...what your programmed by nature to pursue....and then boom....away your taken...right out of the dream come true....
 
Top