Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rockets over Dallas

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I saw Houston move into the 5th spot in the west, I was disapointed. I knew they could beat Seattle, but not really so sure about Dallas. Dissapointed negated. They crushed them in the first game. T-mac and Mike James were on fire and Eric Dampier was a Jabron. I definately think Houston can take them and move to the second round (only to probably be smashed by San Antonio). Anyway, my finals pick, San Antonio vs Miami, (duh). San Antonio the winner in 7 (sorry Shaq, maybe next year)

FL BOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if T-mac plays like he did in game1 vs the Mavs throughout the whole playoffs, then the Rockets will make the finals. I think the Rockets will beat the mavs. Then you got the spurs although they might not beat the Nuggets, Spurs are tuff, if the rockets get them it will go 6-7 games and im not even picking the winner...... too close to me.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavs played like crap the other day. It is obvious that we can beat them and the record in the league doesnt lie. Wea re tied 2-2 but both of the games the mavs werent healthy team.

Last game they played was horrible. No team shoots 35% on regular basis, and we all certeinly know that the mavs dont either. Nowitzki made 5-19 from the field, now he was guarder pretty well, but even when he was wide open, he couldnt nail the shot. He had a horrible game and Avery made some bad decisions such as keeping Stackhouse to long in the game and letting him play selfishly. Instead he shouldve played Marquies when he saw that Jerry didnt do much as a teammate but shoot every ball that he got. He shouldve played Henderson to hustle the boards. He is a hustler and a hard worker who wouldve helped.

tonight i am going to the mavs game and we will win.

110-92 Mavs

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry!!!!!

But Houston Wins Again! Damm, it was a great game, 113 to 111. Would'nt have happend if Keith Van Horn was paying attention and played some defense at the end. Dallas should have never traded the great Nick Van Exel.

FL BOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wat more can you say about Tracy mcgrady 30pts,10asts,8rebounds?Truly stepping up as the leagues best player.......Yao13-14 from the field set up by Tmacs scoring ability. Dirk still got notin for emm