Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rock and a hard place

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta guys are on a 1:1 ratio when it comes to women and ltrs because they take whatever they can get or whoever shows interest. Guys that get a clue as to what they want means their ratio blows out to 1:20 or more depending on how picky they are.
The market is the same old.

Ten you are too fear driven under the guise of crit thinking. Ten I agree with a lot of your stuff, hell I live it. But your always on the dark side of the street when it comes to outlook. There are other lurkers out there that will grab hold of any bitter ideas and fcuk up their base.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME, I'm looking forward to hearing what happens at this party, since it sounds like you are going to go. Don't forget to update us.

hithard said:
Beta guys are on a 1:1 ratio when it comes to women and ltrs because they take whatever they can get or whoever shows interest. Guys that get a clue as to what they want means their ratio blows out to 1:20 or more depending on how picky they are.
When I was younger, in my 20s, I just wanted sex, and it didn't matter much to me how I got it, as long as I liked the way the woman looked.

As I've gotten older, been there done that. And I find the thought of sharing a hole with a bunch of other guys disgusting, and a turn off. Most of the time, when you are casually "spinning plates", she will be doing the same. So, yeah, you may be banging 20 different women, but to me, a girl's value decreases with each c0ck that penetrates her. So if you're banging 20 different women, who are each banging 20 different guys, value-wise I still find the ratio 1:1. Because one girl who is only banging me = 20 girls who are each banging 20 other guys (just as an example).

The PUA Community, and the hookup culture in general, wants to get rid of relationships and set up this system where everyone is banging everybody. And that's cool, I guess, if that's what you want. But like I say, I find the thought of sharing a hole disgusting. And that's what's being advocated.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the plate texts me 2 pictures in 2 outfits asking which one I like better. I told her to choose a different outfit and surprise me because she already ruined the surprise by sending the first 2 pics. She called me a a hole with a winky emoticon.

Hb8 texts me and asks me what I'm doing @ midnight. She said she should be done hanging with her friends and we should meet up. Ohhh boy!!

This is going to be a fun adventure this evening!

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the party was amazing as advertised. Guy to girl ratio was off the charts, like 3 girls to every guy. Watched the horse race with the plate (won $400!!), and told her to meet me @ the party. Told her I wanted to drop my car off at a friends and use uber. She agreed, which made it better for a "solo" entrance. Got there 20 min. late so I was sure I'd be walking in alone.

When I walk in I see hb8 sitting at the bar with a girl friend of hers. I walk over to say hi and she throws up a hand like she's telling me to stop. I smile and she says "I thought you were to busy to meet me tonight?" "What, did you miss me?" I said "Actually, no. This is what I'm busy doing. It's my friends party and I'm here to see him. I didn't even know that you were going to be here, guess your just a bonus." "I've got a few people to go say hello to, so if your still here later we'll talk" She says "Ohh I'll be here and you better come see me when you're done". I just smile say "we'll see" and walk away.

Make it to the main party room and plate is there at the back of the room talking to 3 girls. I think the plate has ZTIME radar as I barely get thorough the door and she's smiling and waiving me over. I end up talking to like 20 people before I can make it over to her. One stop is to my friend who is talking to a group (2 guys 4 girls). We all talk and an hb7 says "so you're ZTIME, I've heard your name going around a lot tonight." I say "cool, I haven't heard your name yet but I'll be sure to listen for it." She reaches in her purse and hands me her card. Ohh boy.

Made it to plate and she asks why some chick just gave me her card. I just said I had no idea and started talking about how cool the party was. I could tell plate had a few drinks and was getting a little tipsy and very touchy (lots of touching me arms shoulders and legs)......enter HB8! She's staring at plate touching me and being all flirty. So she comes over and says hello and introduces herself to the plate. Funny, they kind of hit it off, so I excuse myself saying I need to use the rest room. I walk by the HB7 who have me the card and she says " aren't we Mr. Popular this evening?" Me: "Every evening." Her: "So I've heard" Me: "I really need to use the restroom" Her: " Fine, but give me a call sometime we should meet up for drinks." I say sure and walk away.

HB8 catches up to me and says "You never told me you had a girlfriend" Me: "That's because I don't have a girlfriend" Her: "we'll what's the story with the plate" Me: "she's a good friend, I've known her forever" Her: "It better be" this made me feel a bit awkward so I said "ok psyco, do you have a bottle of chloroform in your car? She laughs and says "I'm sorry I know that sounded weird". I said "I really gotta take a leak, then talk to a few people. Let's catch up in a bit"

This is starting to get to be a really long post. I'll fast forward a bit. Party lasted for about 4 hours. Plate got really intoxicated and wanted to leave. I wanted to stay and she says "I thought we were hanging out tonight"? I told her I was staying at a friends where I left my car and she was welcome to go there and wait for me. I get her an uber drive and send her to my friend's couch to wait for me there.

I find HB8 and and leave the party with her. We take a cab to the beach and start to have a little fun......no s*x though as she doesn't want to put out on the beach. Oh we'll. I get 2 separate cabs and tell her Ill call her when I get a chance to.

Get to friends place and the plate is passed out. So I get another cab and go to the after party at another club. The friend who had the party was there with a few other friends including the HB7. Hung with her for awhile, set up a weekend boating trip in two weeks went home. 3am and ZTIME is worn out. Fun but no s*x! Guess you can't win them all.

Morning he*d from plate did the trick @ 10am though. So that's all of it, I guess all the worrying about it was pointless.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
I guess all the worrying about it was pointless.
So you went in with two and only came out with three....... Pffftt you fcuken amateur:D

Jokes aside, well done.
Flaking and plate drama is the next to get a handle on.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
If it gets out that both girls are interested in you don't be surprised if a few others start chatting you up and show signs of interest too.

When it rains it pours.
I think I'll have to change my screen name to Nostradamus.

Well played ZTIME.

Good work.

P.S. To all those who advised ZTIME to skip the party........:down:

:) The market is strong.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
I think I'll have to change my screen name to Nostradamus.

Well played ZTIME.

Good work.

P.S. To all those who advised ZTIME to skip the party........:down:

:) The market is strong.
Funny!! You called it. I think it's actually way easier to talk to chicks at social events where you know a lot of the people. Your friends are both wingmen and icebreakers all at the same time, making things a lot simpler and less awkward.

All in all it was a great time and I'm glad I went.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hithard said:
So you went in with two and only came out with three....... Pffftt you fcuken amateur:D

Jokes aside, well done.
Flaking and plate drama is the next to get a handle on.
This one is the hardest for me. In my career it's always my responsibility to have all of the answers for all of the questions. I mirror that in conversations with women, but now realize that there are some S*it Tests from them that deserve no response. I am working diligently on it though and have been recognizing the results.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
Thanks Tenacity!

I really do need to attend the party and want to. It's for a very good friend whom I've known for over 20 years. It's kind of a high end party in an upscale location (specific dress code, live entertainment, quality social circle, etc.), which is why I'm bringing the "trophy plate" (kind of like busting out the fine china when guests are coming). Seriously, if I wanted to be in an "exclusive" relationship I would strongly consider this one, it's a shame I'm not in that place right now.

I'll try to play it very cool when there. I'm not so worried about the plate flying off the handle, although it could happen (she's been very aggressive about hanging out lately, and texts a lot). The "wild card" is the HB8. She didn't seem like someone who would freak out, but heck, I only really hung out with her for one night of drinking and svx. A few text messages from her this week with limited responses from me. So I can't even really call her a plate, but I'd like to, as we hit it off very well and she meets most of my standards. I will post what happens and the outcome.

You're also right about all of the DJ talk. I don't think at my age that it's all to relevant. My SMV is quite high, so that seems to help me. The positive thinking however is a must. I'll bring it up in another thread someday.

Lastly, you are dead on about the "piss poor" quality of women out on the market today. However, as it pertains to my limited time on the market; I still believe that there are some quality women out there. HB8 is genuinely decent material............. Boned her on the first night of meeting her, but we'll let that one slide (drinks, conversation, and an empty bed add up to crazy things). The plate is very high quality and very good looking (arm candy), she'll make someone happy someday probably just not me. What's funny is that I've found nothing wrong with the plate and I'm trying to. So maybe "not all women are like that"..... Perhaps another disappointed thread sometime down the road.

Saul,

I agree. I've actually seen the same thing happen to a few of my friends and it doesn't make them feel good at all, but women feel like they run on a completely different set of rules.
How old are these two women?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
All in all it was a great time and I'm glad I went.
Thanks for updating what happened at the party. I think you had a great time because you went in with the right mindset, winning attitude. You kept conversations lighthearted, focused on having fun, talking to a wide range of people, and just let things play out as they did.

There wasn't anything you couldn't handle, and those women knew that.

Well done.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB8 stopped by tonight. She thought it would be a good idea to cook me dinner. I don't know how she thought the food tasted, but cooking is not in her wheelhouse.

Haven't really seen this girl since the party, a few text messages and that was it.

Anyway, I make it through dinner and she asks for a tour of the place. We make it to my room, and game on.

So we're done and She's laying there and asks if the plate fvcks as good as she does ( kind of a weird question). I just look at her like I have no idea what she's talking about and say "stop it. That's a little weird". She says "well, I can't prove it but it's just a gut feeling. I saw the way she was looking at you at the party, she doesn't think you guys are just friends". The she says, "well I'll find out. She's a friend of mine on FB". I just replied with "ok inspector gadget, you go get em'".

She left about an hour ago and before she left she says "you know, if you plan on me continuing fvcking you, you're going to need to stop seeing the plate. I'm not that kind of girl......just think about it and let me know" she gets in her car and leaves.

HB8 texts and says "thanks of hanging out tonight, I really like being with and around you. We should do it a lot more often".

Tough chick to read what's going on in that head of hers, but she just seems to be a little bit psychotic and clingy. Probably a good idea to stay away.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a threesome :)

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
I smell a threesome :)
That would generally be the right direction, and probably a legendary evening, but sadly I don't see this one playing out that way.

I read it more like HB8 saying she wanted something a bit more exclusive and that I need to drop the plate. Truth me told, I like the plate more then the HB8. Mix that with me leaving on a trip with the plate who likes to post that crap on her face book page, and things don't look promising.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome update.

I walk by the HB7 who have me the card and she says " aren't we Mr. Popular this evening?" Me: "Every evening." Her: "So I've heard"
This is f*cking gold right here.

To try and find something to criticize you about (which at this point I'm just nitpicking), I agree with hithard that based on your post about the party itself and M/F ratio there, you should have scored a minimum of another 2 potential plate candidates. :)

Call that one chick who gave you her card. Surely you talked to another 1-2 women who would remember you right? Ask around for their numbers. Parties like this where there's more women have serious potential, but it's a huge bonus when so many people there already know you.

What's really interesting and amusing to me is you've got the hampsters of multiple women going into overdrive now, the one already coming over to f*ck you to qualify herself to you that her pu$$y is somehow more valuable than the other woman's.

For all future readers, for when this thread gets old and archived and no updates provided anymore, take stock of this. This is a perfect example of a guy in demand. These womens' hampsters are going nuts and they see the guy in demand. Their instinct is to try and guilt this guy to try and stop doing this because they realize he knows their game; they want to nail him down so that they can try to establish a dominant frame, aka, make him more beta so they can "control" him. Ztime plays aloof a bit, next thing you know one of these women can't take it anymore and starts f*cking him to try and qualify herself to him so that in her mind she is trying to demonstrate superior value.

When a woman asks if another woman f*cks as good as she does, her hampster spinning has practically reached light speed. She'll keep trying to nail him down because she's hoping he doesn't realize he's got a lot of options.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
Awesome update.

This is f*cking gold right here.

To try and find something to criticize you about (which at this point I'm just nitpicking), I agree with hithard that based on your post about the party itself and M/F ratio there, you should have scored a minimum of another 2 potential plate candidates. :)

Call that one chick who gave you her card. Surely you talked to another 1-2 women who would remember you right? Ask around for their numbers. Parties like this where there's more women have serious potential, but it's a huge bonus when so many people there already know you.

What's really interesting and amusing to me is you've got the hampsters of multiple women going into overdrive now, the one already coming over to f*ck you to qualify herself to you that her pu$$y is somehow more valuable than the other woman's.

For all future readers, for when this thread gets old and archived and no updates provided anymore, take stock of this. This is a perfect example of a guy in demand. These womens' hampsters are going nuts and they see the guy in demand. Their instinct is to try and guilt this guy to try and stop doing this because they realize he knows their game; they want to nail him down so that they can try to establish a dominant frame, aka, make him more beta so they can "control" him. Ztime plays aloof a bit, next thing you know one of these women can't take it anymore and starts f*cking him to try and qualify herself to him so that in her mind she is trying to demonstrate superior value.

When a woman asks if another woman f*cks as good as she does, her hampster spinning has practically reached light speed. She'll keep trying to nail him down because she's hoping he doesn't realize he's got a lot of options.
Yes, Me and the girl who gave me the card are going out for some fun on some watercraft this coming Sunday. She texted on Thursday evening: "We still on for Sunday?" Me: "Yes, meet me at this location at 10am. I've got till 4 then I have to leave town". She doesn't know but I have to travel up the coast to meet the plate that evening.

I do play aloof, but I know that I can't maintain this situation with these girls, or at least I think that way. Heck, only three "dates" in with HB8 and she's already hinting at being exclusive. The plate seems to hint at the same thing but never really pushes the issue. She seems to be fine with just chilling, saying things like "I just love hanging out with you and whenever I can I will". I never have any problems with her flaking and she's generally available whenever I ask.

I still have lots to learn. Heck, 7 months ago I was as BETA as a guy could get. I've learned a lot here from everyone's posts. I almost feel jaded by the realization of how women really are. It's like waking up and being able to see all of the flaws. Oh well, at least I have also woken up to being able to see my true value, which is getting better every day.

I'll keep you all posted on how it turns out, as this seems to be turning into somewhat of a field report.

Last edited:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ZTIME,

Just remember that women thrive on this sort of competition. They will press the issue and try to make you "decide" but don't fall for it. Don't get sucked into the drama they throw at you. You will look back at these moments when you had 2 or 3 girls on the go at one time very fondly. You may have to put up with some drama (crying, upset, etc) but try to stay in that pocket for as long as possible.

I wouldn't worry about HB8 seeing pics on Facebook. Make no apologies if it comes up. When one chick finds out about another always tell her that there is nothing serious going on and you are still looking for something "special" with a hint that it might be her. This keeps the competition strong and even though she might say "I'm not that kind of girl" and throw a total hissy fit and stomp out mad, she'll be showing up at your place and fvcking your brains out trying to prove herself better than the other chick a few nights later.

It's a great place to be.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Hey ZTIME,

Just remember that women thrive on this sort of competition. They will press the issue and try to make you "decide" but don't fall for it. Don't get sucked into the drama they throw at you. You will look back at these moments when you had 2 or 3 girls on the go at one time very fondly. You may have to put up with some drama (crying, upset, etc) but try to stay in that pocket for as long as possible.

I wouldn't worry about HB8 seeing pics on Facebook. Make no apologies if it comes up. When one chick finds out about another always tell her that there is nothing serious going on and you are still looking for something "special" with a hint that it might be her. This keeps the competition strong and even though she might say "I'm not that kind of girl" and throw a total hissy fit and stomp out mad, she'll be showing up at your place and fvcking your brains out trying to prove herself better than the other chick a few nights later.

It's a great place to be.
This stuff I get. I'm really having a good time hanging out with the ladies and all that fun stuff, but man sometimes I feel bad for them.

You know I read your updated post this morning to your old thread and thought to myself that's always where I saw my life being at this stage of the game. I never really saw myself getting back into the dating game at 44 yrs. old.

When I was 21 I lived with a girl for 14 yrs. and really thought I was going to marry her. After that train wreck, it's been one worthless relationship after another. Who knows what will happen?

Right now, I'm just so numb about the whole thing that I really don't fall into the "drama" problems that often arise with women. At 44, I look like I'm 35, I'm in the best physical condition I've been in for a long time, I have a great career, and can play the game. So the SMV is still kicking high scores. Who knows what the future holds though, right?

I just keep reading here and learning. Wow! Only if I had known this stuff a lot earlier in life! Who knows how the life and times of ZTIME would have unfolded!

That's my rant for the day.

Last edited:

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back from a small vacation today. Good times with the plate on the beach, but what was supposed to be more like a party (more people than just me) ended up strangely more like a date. I just went with it without questioning anything.

I met plate at 10pm on Sunday, which gave me enough time to hang out with HB7 for the day. I took HB7 out on the water so I could get a better view of her in a swimsuit. Not disappointing, but she has about 4 tattoos. I can deal with the occasional tramp stamp, but 4 tattoos are a little excessive. Made the best of what I had and went to a private beach to fvck around a bit. We’ll see what happens with this one, but I kind of lost interest. She texted Sunday night thanking me for the great time, and left a voice message Thursday to plan something else.

While away the plate was posting photos of us on FB. This is where HB8 starts texting questions about where I’m at and who I’m with. I was honest and said at the beach with the plate. This is where the text messages started pouring in, and HB8 liking and commenting on the plates FB posts (nothing negative, more like overly nice “looks like you two are having fun” “don’t do anything I wouldn’t do”). Plate says “That’s really weird, did you have sex with that girl?” I responded with “I have no idea what you’re talking about, don’t be stupid.” (It actually worked)

Plate is still getting really attached. She sets up a fake party trip of which I’m the only attendee. She’s really getting into heavy kino and asking a crap load of relationship orientated questions. She was walking around the hotel room in some insane stuff and waiting on me hand and foot. She has called texted messages, and photos of our trip including me sleeping. (A little strange to have a chick photographing you while you’re sleeping.) Right now though, she’s the best I’ve got.

I got home to a stuffed dog and card, sitting on a wrapped box, on my front entryway that HB8 left. (My guard gate really sucks!) Inside the box was some victoria secrets get up with some fuzzy hand-cuffs. The card said “Call me when you get back, we’ll have some fun! Can’t wait to see you!! Hugs and kisses!!”

The icing on the proverbial cake is I now have my ex-LTR texting me constantly. “How are you?’ “It’s been awhile and I miss you” etc. etc. It’s these messages that make me sick to my stomach. I’ll live though. Yes, I can just block the #, but at this point it really doesn't matter.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Z,
What's really interesting to me in all this is when women are knowingly competing against one another for a guy, and the guy ends up in a situation similar to what you're in now, they think that by locking this guy down in a relationship will somehow be exactly what the guy wants.

Dude based on what you're writing it's not going to get much better than this...except maybe adding another plate and getting her in on the competition too. Either that or a threesome. Nothing beats threesomes.