"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Robert Bly on being a man

pinhead

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Those of you interested in the "feminization" of men and so forth will love this article. Robert Bly is an American poet who talks here with some guy about masculine and feminine energy using an old Brothers Grimm fairytale as an example. It may seem a little new-ageish but I think he hits a lot of stuff dead on.

http://www.nzhealth.net.nz/wisdom/men.html

Really interesting to those of you who are interested in the DJ mentality as a whole.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tiger Eye

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Robert Bly rocks! He's one of the True Elders of our society.

This article barely scratches the surface of what he covers in his book IRON JOHN, which I've read -- studied -- numerous times. I cannot recommend this book enough. Should be required reading for every male on the planet.

Seriously.

And if you get something out of that one check out MEN AND THE WATER OF LIFE by Michael Meade.

THE MAIDEN KING by Bly and Woodman is also good.
 

icepick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
650
Reaction score
3
Thanks for pointing this out. This Robert Bly seems like he is very observant and knowlegable.

Good article.
 

silverdog

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
sydney australia
simply awesome, infact, i found many probs in my self just from reading this article, mainly i have not had much male influence in my life, thanks for the link man :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top