Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Road trip

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I set up a trip with a girl, it will be a 2 hour drive, and a friend of mine is coming along. It's all part of a plan I had, which the girl totally was up for.

Anyways, question is, do any of you have any interesting things you can do in the car during the trip just so that there aren't any awkward silences and stuff? I think in general it probably won't happen, but I'd like some default things to do just in case. Can never be too prepared.

Thanks!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you go for a 2-hour drive, it'll be more awkward to strive for NO silence than to have a little. You don't want to just run your mouth just to seem like you have a lot to say.

Comment on the scenery or whatever comes to mind. But if there's a quiet pause, just roll with it.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a driver, I feel the passenger should be the one trying to communicate. I'll ask the usual small talk questions but the passenger should always be the one jabbering.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker

Anyways, question is, do any of you have any interesting things you can do in the car during the trip just so that there aren't any awkward silences and stuff?
A bj for the driver :)

Do u know the difference between the awkward silence and normal road trip?

With awkward silences, people don't know each other and are uncomfortable with silences. In a "normal road trip" people are ok when they are quiet.

So my advice would be just to shut up and drive. If you think of something MEANINGFUL to say, by all means... spill it. Otherwise don't just blab your gums cause you're uncomfortable.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Road trip

Originally posted by Ice Cold
A bj for the driver :)

Do u know the difference between the awkward silence and normal road trip?

With awkward silences, people don't know each other and are uncomfortable with silences. In a "normal road trip" people are ok when they are quiet.

So my advice would be just to shut up and drive. If you think of something MEANINGFUL to say, by all means... spill it. Otherwise don't just blab your gums cause you're uncomfortable.
I was waiting for a response like this :) I knew someone would post it, and I'm surprised it took a few posts before I got it.

Anyways, yeah, I guess it's fine if I just keep driving. My friend is coming, and he tends to just talk a lot because he's uncomfortable with silences in general.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i went on a road trip with 2 girls and 2 guys and myself, i was driver, the guys were my friends, i met one girl ONCE and she was a friend of a friend, didnt know the other girl at all... girl i kinda knew was a hb8.5 other a hb8 (and i have really high standards)

i was driving (1.5hr drive) and basically didnt talk that much (on purpose) but made sure every time i did say something it was C/F and really funny or i was just talking with my friends (not making a real effort to the girls)... there was about 20 min of silence total, in which i just played music (had music the whole time) but would turn it up for good songs

had the girls pick out CDs, talked about music, concerts, etc (girls love music)

got to destination (party at friends college) became the guy everyone wanted to talk to, made a lot of friends, acted like i was the **** etc... both chicks ended up liking me A LOT, and its now up to me to do whatever i choose with them

road trips are the ****!! have fun man, make that your #1 goal, not sarging the girl

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips guys, thanks. I was mainly thinking that there might be some interesting games or something that you could sort of pull out during the trip that are sort of unique and which I may not have heard about before. It might be an interesting default thing to fall into if there's nothing else to talk about.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here's a game I played once on a longish drive with 2 chicks and a friend.

The Story game. Someone starts off the story and each person adds a new sentence in turn. The story will loop around a bit and the chicks will love it.

When I played my wingman started off the story, "There once was a cool guy named duke007..."

So it was easy to be C+F. And whenever my mate tried to put my character in embarrassing situations, the girls would stick up for me and make me cool again :cool:

give it a go