Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RLE of a hamster getting nuked

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF's friend just dumped her boyfriend.
His GF had been acting like a total cvnt for weeks: going out on the town without him; flirting with guys; lying about her movements. You know the scenario.

Anyway, eventually she gets the courage to break up with him and (I'm getting all this info through my GF), he just leaned back nonchalantly and said: "Yeah, I've been thinking we should break up too."
He stayed calm throughout, helped her pack up her shyt and waved her goodbye.
From what little I know of him, he's a typical blue pill, "gotta do what she tells me" kind of guy. So this move really shocked me.
But what shocked me more was this chick going from queen bytch laying down the law, to complete and utter meltdown.
She can't believe he agreed with her or that he hasn't been begging for her back.
He hasn't gone ghost on her but the way he reacted to her power play breakup after being a total bytch to him for weeks, completely nuked her hamster. She's now a nervous wreck and she's been blowing up his phone.

How this guy handled the breakup is how every man should. Since coming to these boards, I've firmly believed in this course of action, and now I've seen its brutal effectiveness first hand.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what shocked me more was this chick going from queen bytch laying down the law, to complete and utter meltdown.
She can't believe he agreed with her or that he hasn't been begging for her back.
Sometimes I think it's the unexpected reaction that royally fvcks women up. I generally don't have things like this happening when me and a chick split. It's almost like she expects me to completely cut her off and move on based on my personality.

You take an AFC who kisses her arse, buys her tons of 5hit, jumps when she says jump, and then when she breaks it off and he agrees to it without being noticeably upset, it's a shock because it's completely out of line with his character.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. The unexpectedness completely throws a woman out of loop. She can't fathom that he wouldn't beg her. During this time, she won't even want to sleep with another guy. The only guy that will be on her mind is the one who didn't supplicate to her. Funny, isn't it?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man the quality of that revenge sex is almost too much for my brain to handle. How would you guys do it?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story. He should of thrown in a "I've been cheating for 3 months anyways" on top of that.

It's stories like this that just fill me up with joy and make me wanna eat a great Porterhouse steak for all red pillers.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Yup. The unexpectedness completely throws a woman out of loop. She can't fathom that he wouldn't beg her.
This happens earlier as well. I had met a girl at an event and we had flirted for an hour or so, and I said we should get drinks sometime and got her number. Texted her a few days later something like:

Me: Hey let's do drinks - what works Tues or Thurs?
Her: I dunno yet - I think I'm busy
Me: Ah ok - well it's been fun. You have my number
Her: Ummmmmm.. ok????
Her: That's it?
Me: If you're not interested, no big deal
Her: Noooo hahah... I'm free both nights which would you rather do?

She apologized me on the night of the date that she was playing hard to get.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha I love it! Good for him, maybe he' been reading up on some DJ techniques elsewhere.

Similiar situation with me, my one plate and I got in a fight last sunday at work. Not even a fight. Her being a b1tch for no reason after everything was fine all night so I told her kill the attitude to which she responded with a shocked face (like wtf b1tch show some manners) so then she wouldn't talk to me all night. No clue what's up with her. She use to be mad cool but lately she's had a major attitude that her sh1t doesn't stink and it's been bothering me. Kinda been looking for a reason to eject subconsciously anyway.

Texted her Weds to see if our Monday plans were still on she responded with "I have 0 interest in talking to you" asked why, no asnwer. Ok ghost time b1tch.. Haven't spoken to her since. Saw her at work Saturday she looked like she was about to cry that I wouldn't speak to her or try apologizing. I didn't even look at the b1tch but she was always well within my proximity. Probably expected me to apologize and come crawling back, na fvck off. Just a shame cuz we been talking since September but if that's how she wants to act I got no time for it.

Her hamster was out of control, you could just tell by her body language. And I'm still ghost on her :)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how well this strategy works on women sometimes.

Last week had a first date with a girl. We vibe hard for 6 hours. Take a coffee date to a bar date ending at 2AM. I really felt both of us had a great time together. At the end of the date tells me she wasn't really turned on by me and wanted to be friends. I told her i'm not looking for friends and would not be calling her again. She starts to look a bit distraught, so I start telling her that it's cool not everyone really clicks like that, bla bla bla I don't care... walk her to her car and she gives me a big tongue kiss. Next morning asks me out on a "date"...

A date I had to cancel by the way... lawl

Whatever man bang HOs!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Funny how well this strategy works on women sometimes.

Last week had a first date with a girl. We vibe hard for 6 hours. Take a coffee date to a bar date ending at 2AM. I really felt both of us had a great time together. At the end of the date tells me she wasn't really turned on by me and wanted to be friends. I told her i'm not looking for friends and would not be calling her again. She starts to look a bit distraught, so I start telling her that it's cool not everyone really clicks like that, bla bla bla I don't care... walk her to her car and she gives me a big tongue kiss. Next morning asks me out on a "date"...

A date I had to cancel by the way... lawl

Whatever man bang HOs!
Good job.