Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Risky game - how to play this?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is actually attracted to me and maybe her vagina tingles and gets soaky wet When she thinks about me on top?
its all about the power dinamic, she find it hot and makes her emotions runs, but in the end of the day, she will lie and tell everyone you took advantage of her be by age, position, and tell everyone she wouldn't even look at you otherwise, or even worse, you know that, if you are a active don juan for over 7 years you know this can get ugly for you

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its all about the power dinamic, she find it hot and makes her emotions runs, but in the end of the day, she will lie and tell everyone you took advantage of her be by age, position, and tell everyone she wouldn't even look at you otherwise, or even worse, you know that, if you are a active don juan for over 7 years you know this can get ugly for you
I guess man... though i make her laugh she shows all iois overly that she is attracted.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.
It's common sense: don't $hit where you eat... Is there really anything to think about here?
Think about what you have to lose and think about what she has to lose. It's pretty clear cut to me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess man... though i make her laugh she shows all iois overly that she is attracted.
oh I don't doubt it, i had this happen, but it was a coworker, the one who did bring me here actually, you learn one way or another

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh I don't doubt it, i had this happen, but it was a coworker, the one who did bring me here actually, you learn one way or another
Doesn’t sound good. Hmmm ill let it sink. I’ll let her do her thing and keep focusing on work that’s what I do anyway

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I need to know where I stand to make some good decisions, I just don't know now.

So today was a bad day at work with this broad. Thing is I can't help to flirt with her, and we flirt with our body language, theres attraction and chemistry. It's just what it is.
Her ex boyfriend cheated on her a couple of months ago and since then she flirts with me and I flirt back. Fact is that we laugh a lot and have chemistry. We see eachother almost everyday and I just focus on my work and go along with the flirting. No flirting in chatting ofc, only in body lanuage, eye contact and fun convo's. I tease her a lot at work like having a name for her without saying it, it's just the guy I am with a girl I like. Even if she works for me...

Now today she seemed really odd and confused herself at work. I asked her ''what's going on with you today''. She became super red!
She said ''you can see somethings wrong with me huh..'' because she wasn't giving the attention to my clients like she has to and she said nothing really. Then she said, well im seeing the sister of my ex boyfriend for the first time tommorow to chat up again and bond together again. I said ''ok'' and told her well let's give my clients attention again.

She always asks me what im up to tonight and what im up to tommorow (when im free)... and asks me what I do in my freetime and so on. I replie vague like sports and nothing much.

What's going on here? Is she mad that I flirt with her? Is she jealous?

She's only 20 and, not stupid but not very experienced also.

I'm confused myself what the f is going here lmao. Hope you guys can rationally clear this up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no plates atm, only four potentials, nothing specific. One girl is interesting because she works for me, I call her N.

So N works for me for about 4 months now. She is a tall pretty woman, the only thing is she's a lot taller then me but she doesn't care I think.
I own a business and I hired her to do my administration and work as a hostess in my shop.

I am a masculine alpha guy, I'm the boss, I act like that, it's in my blood. I'm also very patient, a good listener and I don't get emotional. I think she's attracted to me, I feel like that. But ofc, she's only 20 so it might be very exciting for her to hit on her older boss. Her ex cheated on her last month and she was really hurt by that, she tells me. I don't react on stuff like this, at all, only ''oh that's bad'' and change subject. She asks me personal questions, she is obv interested.

Took her twice to business meetings elsewhere in the country (for a purpose of learning) and we click very well, she laughs on my jokes, keeps eye contact which gets a bit cexual sometimes in my feeling, never says no to what I ask her (obv i pay her well salary).

Okay to summarize things; I feel like she's attracted. She comes from a good loving family and no red signs, she's very young. I don't really know what I want with her. Keep her as a good personnel or let it come from her. She asked me about religion, how I see things in life, relationships, trying to fish things out of me. I react very bold, funny and relaxed like a real alpha male.

any thoughts?
Calling her N is racist bro. Not cool.

Get better game, have more options. Have you not heard of pickup or tinder?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are asking for trouble. But that is US Based thinking.

It's not the sex or relationship that is the problem, it is when the relationship erodes. If you quit having the secs withher are you going to fire her?

if she rejects your advances are you going to fire her?

If you start having the secs with her and meet a hotter woman are you gonna fire her?